GRSE Recruitment 2019 – Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. (GRSE) notification announced for Supervisors in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GRSE Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||2 April 2019|
|Last Date||23 April 2019|
GRSE Supervisor Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Supervisor: Govt. recognized Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering & Others
For More Educational details of Supervisor posts, Selection process & application process are uploaded on GRSE website (www.grse.in) from 2 April 2019 onwards.
Supervisor (Jr. Hindi Translator):
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as
compulsory or optional from recognized University or Institute.
- Govt. recognized Degree or Diploma or Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to
English and vice-a-versa
Age limit (As on 01.03.2019): Below 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy).
GRSE Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Supervisor (Mechanical) – 5 Posts
- Supervisor (Admin & HR) – 2 Posts
- Supervisor (Electrical Maintenance) – 5 Posts
- Supervisor (Finance) – 3 Posts
- Supervisor (Material Mgmt) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Fire Fighting) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Chemist) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Mechanical) – 3 Posts
- Supervisor (Welder) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Painter) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Naval Architecture) – 2 Posts
- Supervisor (Junior Hindi Translator) – 1 Post
GRSE Recruitment Supervisor – Selection Process:
- The mode of selection will be based on Written Test/Practical Test.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test and merit, in case of Supervisors (Jr. Hindi Translator) the candidates will be called for practical test on Hindi typing and translation of Hindi to English and vice versa, which will be qualifying nature only.
Scheme of Written Examination:
- Duration of Written Test – 02 Hours.
- Question paper language – Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Question paper type – Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions.
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Aptitude, English, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||20|
|Engineering disciplines/ Hindi discipline||80|
Application Fees: Rs.450/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Internal Candidates)
Examination Centre: Kolkata and Ranchi.
How to apply for GRSE Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 2 April 2019 to 23 April 2019. After submitting successfully, send a print out application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 23 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 2 April 2019)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now