GRSE Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Apprentices/HR Trainees in various disciplines. There are a total of about 250 vacancies available in the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/10th/AITT/MBA/PG Degree/PG Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode in their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd:
The primary objective of the GRSE is to provide a solution to the needs shipbuilding requirement of the Indian Coast and Indian Navy. It was incorporated in 1934 under the government of India. It has 3 facilities of units, the first unit is for shipbuilding located in Kolkata, the second is for built ships located in Rajabagan Dockyard, and the third is for the fitting and repair section.
GRSE Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices/HR Trainees:
|Job Role||Apprentices/HR Trainees|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/10th/AITT/MBA/PG Degree/PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||250 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 6,000-15,000/- month|
|Last Date||29 October 2023|
Apprentices: Candidates who have passed Degree in Engineering / Technology examination in calendar year 2021, 2022 or 2023 are only eligible
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher): Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard /Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI):
- Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade.
- Fitter/Welder (Gas & Electric)/Electrician/Machinist/Plumber/Carpenter/Draughtsman (Mechanical)/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/Electronics Mechanic/Painter (General)/Mechanic (Diesel)/Fitter/Secretarial Practice (English) / Secretarial Assistant (English)/Mechanic Machine Tool/Maintenance (MMTM)/Information & Communication Technology System/Maintenance (ICTSM)/Refrigeration and Air conditioning Mechanic
- Graduate Apprentice:
- Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament in the respective subject fields.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science & Information Technology/Civil
- Technician Apprentice:
- Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by University in the respective subject fields.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication /Civil
HR Trainess: Full Time Graduate and 02 years full time First Class or 60 % Marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates) in MBA / PG Degree/ PG Diploma or equivalent in Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development / Personnel Management /Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare.
Age Limit ( As on 01 September 2023 ):
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher): 14- 20 Years
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): 14 – 25 Years
- Graduate Apprentice: 14 – 26 Years
- Technician Apprentice: 14 – 26 Years
- HR Trainees: 26 Years
- Apprentices: Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates
- HR Trainees:
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PwBD: 10 Years
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher): Rs. 6,000 – 6,600/-
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): Rs. 7,000 – 7,700/-
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 15,000/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 10,000/-
- HR Trainees: Rs. 9,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 250 Posts.
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher): 40 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): 134 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 25 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 47 Posts
- HR Trainees: 04 Posts
Selection Process of GRSE Recruitment 2023 :
- Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade / discipline i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice.
- Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher)
- HR Trainees:
- Shortlisting of candidates will based on overall marks scored in the Essential Educational Qualification examination mentioned above.
- Shortlisted candidates after document verification will appear for an interview.
- Final selection will be based on performance (marks obtained) in the interview only.
How to apply for GRSE Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 29 October 2023.
For more details:
To Apply: Click here.
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 30.09.2023 (1400 hrs.)
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 29.10.2023 (2359 hrs.)