GRSE-Recruitment 2019-20 – Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE) notification announced for Trainee Marine Engineers for one year Pre-Sea Training Course – TME/GME Training for session March 2020. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in respective disciplines can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 06 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd:
The primary objective of the GRSE is to provide a solution to the needs shipbuilding requirement of the Indian Coast and Indian Navy. It was incorporated in 1934 under the government of India. It has 3 facilities of units, While the first unit for shipbuilding located in Kolkata, second unit for built ship located in Rajabagan Dockyard and third unit for fitting and repair section.
GRSE Recruitment 2019-20:
GRSE Recruitment 2019-20 For Trainee Marine Engineers (TME/GME):
|Job Role||Trainee Marine Engineers (TME/GME)|
|Duration of Training||1 year|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||06 January 2020|
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture / Mechanical & Automation Engineering from (AICTE) /UGC approved engineering college with minimum 50% marks in the final year of engineering.
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years
Note: Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Training Fee :
- For others: Rs.1,82,000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 1,72,900/-
GRSE Selection Process:
The selection of Trainee Marine Engineers for one year Pre-Sea Training Course – TME/GME Training will be based on admission/verification of original documents based on merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in the final year (i.e. an average of 7 & 8 semesters) of engineering degree, and medical fitness test.
Application Fees: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of payment: Through Demand Draft in favor of “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., payable at Kolkata as applicable.
How to Apply for GRSE Recruitment 2019-20?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form at www.grse.in website and send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following postal address on or before 06 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
GRSE Ltd., 5,
DR. R. N. Tagore Road (Near Dunlop Bridge),
- Nationality proof.
- 10th std.mark sheet & certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th std./I.Sc, Diploma mark sheet(s) & certificate (for parallel entry candidates).
- B.E./B.Tech. consolidated mark sheet/mark sheets and Final/Provisional degree certificate from college/university.
- Bonafide & AICTE/UGC approval letter from college with approval No. & date, as per the format attached below.
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable and Xerox copy of Passport.
GRSE Recruitment 2019 for Supervisors:(Expired)
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||1 July 2019|
|Last Date||21 July 2019|
Electrical Maintenance :
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/OBCIPwBD).
- Graduate in any Discipline plus minimum 01-year Diploma in Finance discipline like Accounting, Taxation, Audit, etc. with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for PwBD) in both
Graduation & Diploma.
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent With minimum 01-year Graduate Diploma in Material Management/Supply Chain Management/Logistic Management with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for PwBD) in both Diplomas. ( OR)
- Graduate in any Discipline With minimum 01-year Graduate Diploma in Material Management/Supply Chain Management/Logistic Management with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for PwBD) in both Graduation & Diploma Experience in procurement/Stores management/Logistics management in Engineering Industry will be given preference.
- Diploma in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA or Equivalent with Sub Officer Course” from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Minimum One year Diploma Course in Fire Fighting/Fire Engineering from State Govt./Central Govt Fire Service Training Institute or from any Govt. Recognized Institute.
- Science Graduate with minimum One-year Diploma Course in Fire Fighting/Fire Engineering from State Govt./Central Govt. Fire Service Training Institute or from any Govt. Recognised Institute with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for PwBD) in both Graduation & Diploma.
- Possession of Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence is desirable Experience in shipbuilding Industries/Port fire Service/Industries as a leading firefighter will be given preference.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Metallurgy Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for PwBD).
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for PwBD).
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Paint Technology or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for PwBD)
Naval Architecture :
- Diploma in Naval Architecture or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for PwBD).
Junior Hindi Translator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional from Govt. recognized University or Institute with minimum 01-year Diploma in Hindi/Translation from Hindi to English and vice-a-versa (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for ST/PwBD in both Graduation and diploma.
Age Limit( as on 1.06.2019):
- Maximum Age Limit:28 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD / Ex-servicemen as per Govt. rules.
- Age will not be a bar for internal candidates.
- Maximum Age limit after all relaxations for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen) and internal candidates is 56 years
- Mechanical- 5 Posts
- Admin & HR- 2 Posts
- Electrical Maintenance- 5 Posts
- Finance- 1 Post
- Material Mgmt- 1 Post
- Fire Fighting- 1 Post
- Chemist- 1 Post
- Welders- 1 Post
- Painter- 1 Post
- Naval Architecture- 2 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator- 1 Post
GRSE Recruitment Mode of Selection:
The selection process will be done on the basis of Written Exam/Practical test for the post of supervisors in all disciplines.
Scheme of Written Test:
- The method of selection will be based on Written Test of 100 marks.
- The written test will be held in Kolkata.
- The test center may be changed as per the discretion of the Management.
- Duration of the Written Test will be 02 Hours.
- Question paper language – Bi-lingual (English & Hindi) with Multiple Choice Questions.
- No TA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the Written Test.
- Qualifying marks in the selection test including trade test (trade test is of qualifying nature only) is 50% for UR & EWS and for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD is 45%.
|General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental ability, Data analysis, English, Numerical ability & Reasoning (20 Questions)||20|
|(i) Engineering disciplines (Mechanical / Electrical / Naval Architecture/ Chemical/Metallurgy/ Paint
Technology/ Fire-Fighting) (ii) HR & Admin/ Finance/ Material mgmt ] (80 Questions)
Application Fees: Rs.450/-
Mode of Payment: To be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
Note: Applicants belonging to SC /ST/ PwBD / Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
How to apply for GRSE Recruitment 2019?
All candidates are required to apply ONLINE, take a print out of auto generated filled in Application Format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE Copy of Application Fee Challan and relevant testimonials on or before 31 July 2019 to given postal address.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Start Date for Online Registration: 01 July 2019 (14:00 hrs.)
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 21 July 2019 (23:59 hrs.)
- Remittance of Application Fee: 03 July 19 To 23 July 19
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 31 July 2019
- Date of uploading of Admit Cards: August/September 2019
- The date for Written Test: August/September 2019
Post Box No. 3076,
New Delhi – 110003