GRSE Recruitment 2018- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. notification announced for 12 Months pre-sea Training Course (TME/GME Training) for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GRSE Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee Marine Engineer|
|Last date||12 February 2018|
GRSE Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering/Naval Architecture from college approved by AICTE/UGC with minimum 50% marks in final year of engineering. (Sandwich Courses are not acceptable)
- The candidate should have minimum 50% of marks in English in any of the following
Note: As per guideline of D. G. Shipping, candidates having degree in “Mechanical & Automation Engineering” shall have to be passed the Heat Engines (written paper) for Marine Engineer Officer (MEO) Class IV Part A, conducted by MMD(s), after successful completion of the TME/GME course at GRSE. Upon passing the examination, candidates will be exempted from MEO Class IV Part-A. Subsequently the candidates may appear for Thermodynamics & Heat Transmission(written paper) for MEO Class II Part A in due course.
Age limit(As on 01.03.2018): 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- Course Duration: One year
- Training Fee: Rs.1,82,000/- for others & Rs.1,72,900/- for SC/ST candidates
- Date of commencement of Training: 01 March 2018.
- The course is approved by The Director General of Shipping, Mumbai, Govt. of India.
GRSE Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates will be called for admission/verification of original documents based on merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in final year (i.e. average of 7th & 8th semester) of engineering degree, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria.
Application fee: Rs.1,000/- (Application fee is exempted for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of payment: Demand Draft in favour of “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., payable at Kolkata
How to apply for GRSE Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 February 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
5, R. N. Tagore Road,
(Near Dunlop Bridge)
- Nationality proof.
- 10th std. mark sheet & certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th std./I.Sc, Diploma mark sheet(s) & certificate (for parallel entry candidates).
- B.E./B.Tech. consolidated mark sheet/mark sheets of all semester.
- B.E./B.Tech. Final/Provisional degree certificate from college/university.
- Bonafide & AICTE/UGC approval letter from college with approval No. & date, as per the format attached below.
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
- Application fee through Demand Draft