Groupon Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled for the post of Customer Service Representative for any degree graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Groupon Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Walk-in date||14 October to 16 October 2019|
- Candidates should complete graduation and carry all the relevant documents
- Minimum Experience: Freshers / 0 – 3 Years Experience
- Candidates who are waiting for the results can also apply
- Process: Non-Voice (Email & Chat)
- Comfort in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back-office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
How to apply Groupon Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue from 14 October to 16 October 2019
Date: 14 October to 16 October 2019 (Sat & Sunday drive closed)
Time: 08.00 AM to 10.00 PM
DLF IT Park Block-3, First Floor,
1/124, Shivaji Garden, Mount Poonamallee Road Manappakkam,
Ramapuram, Tamil Nadu 600089
Documents to Carry:
- Original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License or Aadhar Card)
- Original Educational certificates
- Employment documents