Groupon Walk-in Drive 2019 for the post of Customer Service Representative for any degree graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Groupon Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Customer Service Representative|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Walk-in date||19 August to 30 August 2019|
- Candidates should complete graduation
- Minimum Experience: Freshers / 0 – 3 Years Experience(Candidates who are waiting for the results can also apply)
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high
- volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day
Note: Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- The Customer Service Rep Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience.
- Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, and resourcefulness.
- We are looking for brilliant, English speaking/reading/writing customer service
- professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore. If you are quick on your point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
How to apply Groupon Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue from 19 August to 30 August 2019
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now