GRL Off Campus Drive 2019 for Trainee Validation Engineer scheduled for 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch B.E/M.E graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GRL Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Validation Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / ME|
|Batch||2017, 2018, 2019|
|Salary||Rs.3,20,000 – 3,60,000/annum|
|Venue Location||Salem, TamilNadu|
|Venue Date||21 June 2019|
|Last Date||18 June 2019|
- BE/ME in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 2017, 2018, 2019 Passed Outs Only
- Minimum 70% marks in SSLC, HSC and BE
- Attitude to learn new technologies and methodologies for testing.
- Knowledge of basic Analog and digital circuit.
- Good in analytical skills.
- Willing to work in product design verification and validation.
Trainee period (6 months) : Rs 20,000 per month
After confirmation (Based on the performance):
• INR 3,20,000 per annum for UG
• INR 3,60,000 per annum for PG
GRL Off Campus Drive 2019 Selection Process:
- Written test (Basic Electronics, Basic Computer Science, Aptitude, Quantitative, and logical reasoning)
- HR interview
How to apply GRL Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 18 June 2019 and attend drive at the following venue on 21 June 2019 at 8:30 AM.
For More details & Apply: click here
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for Participation in the GRL Off Campus Drive 2019:
- No Registration Fee.
- The students are instructed to bring their four recent photographs, two resumes and photocopy of all their academic records.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register at www.kiot.ac.in and the shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email on or before 18.06.2019.
- The candidates should be present at KIOT campus at 8.30 am on 21.6.2019.