Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Grid-India Recruitment 2022 –Grid Controller of India Limited (Grid-India) formerly known as Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, has released a job notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate apprentices(Electrical Trade) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for a period of one year. There are 7 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) can apply. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 31 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.Grid India(POSOCO) Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Apprentices(Electrical Trade):
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices(Electrical Trade)|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.)|
|Job Location||New Delhi, India|
|Last Date||31 December 2022|
- Any Indian citizen passed out Graduate in Engineering in the concerned specialization from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification such as M.Tech or equivalent shall not be considered
- Candidates who possess educational qualification as mentioned and passed (date of result of final examination) within two years from the closing date of application, and medically fit as per provisions of the Apprentice act, 1961 are eligible to apply for apprenticeship in NLDC, Grid India(POSOCO).
- Candidates are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in case:
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age.
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organization for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year.
Duration of the training:
- The duration of the training will be one year and contract would be terminated automatically after completion of the apprenticeship training period. Shortlisted candidates have to furnish undertaking that after completion of training they cannot demand employment.
- This apprenticeship training will commence from 1st February 2023.
Age limit (31 December 2022):
- 18 – 28 years.
- A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Govt of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
Grid-India Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in qualifying exam, document verification and interview.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
- List of provisionally shortlisted candidates will be published on official website of Grid-India under ‘Engagement of Apprentice’ section in ‘Career tab’
How to apply for Grid-India Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply from 10 December to 31 December 2022 . They must register themselves (as a candidate) in the NATS website.
After getting the NATS Registration Number, the candidate should fill the form and send the form along with required documents in hard copy to the following address & email@example.com
For more details & Application Form: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here
Eastern Regional Load Despatch Centre
Grid Controller of India Limited
14, Golf Club Road, Golf Gardens, Tollygunge, Kolkata-700033
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now