GPSC Recruitment 2023 – The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the job notification for the post of Drugs Inspector for 32 vacancies are available in the GPSC Recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/B.Pharm/D.Pharm can apply for these jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 30 September 2023. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process given below.
GPSC – The Gujarat Public Service Commission was established in the year 1960 by the constitution of India. The main of this commission is to select the candidates for the civil service posts in the state of Gujarat by conducting the examination for the applied and eligible candidates. In Gujarat state there are many kinds of government jobs are available they are Horticulture Officer, Assistant Engineer, Research Officer, State Tax Inspector, Assistant Professor, Agriculture Officer, Police Inspector, Gujarat Engineering Service etc.,.Gujarat Public Service Commission only will announce the job notification and selection process for the Gujarat government they only will recruit the eligible candidates with the help of selection process like examination, interview.
GPSC Recruitment 2023 for Drugs Inspector:
|Job Role||Drugs Inspector|
|Total Vacancies||32 Posts|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
- Possess a Bechelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or degree in Pharm.D. obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section – 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application
Age Limit: Not be more than 36 years. (35 years, as per recruitment rules + 01 year, As per GAD Notification
- E.W.S, S.E.B.C, S.C, and S.T. Male Candidates of Gujarat Origin only – 5 years (Subject to Maximum 45 Years)
- Women Candidates belonging to unreserved category, E.W.S category, S.C. category and S.T. category – 5 years (Subject to Maximum 45 Years)
- Women Candidates belonging to S.E.B.C category of Gujarat Origin Only – 10 years (including relaxation of 5 years as women Candidate) Subject to maximum 45 years.
- Disabled Candidates (if mentioed) -10 years (Subject to Maximum 45 Years on the basis of Medical certificate issued by the Medical Board) Candidates having disability other than prescribed above are not eligible for application
- Ex. Serviceman Including E.C.O. /S.S.C.O. Length of Military Service plus three years (Maximum Up to 45 years.)
- A candidate who of Gujarat Govt. Employee is already in Gujarat Govt. Service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the Advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
- If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and Govt. servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or, Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servants who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, which is less.
Total Vacancies: 32 Posts
- General – 13 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- SEBC – 12 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- Women: 07 Posts
Salary: Rs. 39900-1,26,600/-
- As per the Instruction/Provision of the commission, a number of candidates of each category is being called for interview.
- The General (Unreserved) category has to pay Rs. 100/- +applicable postal charges as Application Fees
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Section of the Unreserved category, Ex-serviceman of Gujarat state and physically disabled candidates have not to pay application fees.
- While candidates of reserved categories of other states have to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 30 September 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Tentative date of Preliminary Test: December 2023
- Tentative date of Primary Test Result: March 2024
- Tentative month of Interview: May 2024
- Tentative month of Interview Result: The result will be published within 10 working days after the Completion of the Interview.