Governor’s Secretariat Goa Recruitment 2021 – Governor’s Secretariat Goa has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Group C. There are 12 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their Bachelor Degree/ITI/12th/10th in relevant field can apply for this jobs. The age limit of the candidates should be 45 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 30 June 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Governor’s Secretariat Goa: Goa, a tiny emerald land on the west coast of India, the 25th state of the Union states of India, was liberated from Portuguese rule in 1961. It was a part of Union Territory of Goa, Daman & Diu till 30th May 1987 when it was carved out of form a separate state. Goa covers an area of 3702 square kilometers and comprises two Revenue district viz North Goa and South Goa.
Governor’s Secretariat Goa Recruitment 2021:
Governor’s Secretariat Goa Recruitment 2021 for Group C:
|Job Role||Public Relations Officer cum Press Liaison Officer/Photographer/Junior Assistant/Multi Tasking Staff/Assistant Cook/Waiter|
|Salary||Level 1 to 6|
|Last Date||30 June 2021|
Public Relations Officer cum Press Liaison Officer:
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication from a recognized University. Knowledge of Konkani
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognised Board/Institution; Diploma/Certificate in Photography from a recognised Institution. Knowledge of Konkani
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute; Certificate in Computer Education of atleast three months duration. Knowledge of Konkani
Multi Tasking Staff (Peon):
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognised Board/Institution OR Passed course conducted by a recognized Industrial Training Institute in any trade or equivalent qualification from a recognised Institution; Knowledge of Konkani.
Assistant Cook :
- Standard Xth. Candidate should know to prepare Indian/Western/Chinese and Continental dishes. 2 years experience in a reputed Hotel or Restaurant or Catering establishment. Knowledge of Konkani
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognised Board/Institution. Knowledge of Konkani
Multi Tasking Staff (Maid Servant):
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognised Board/ Institution. OR Passed course conducted by a recognised Industrial Training Institute in any trade or equivalent qualification from a recognised Institution.
- For General – Not exceeding 45 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Public Relations Officer cum Press Liaison Officer- 1 Post
- Photographer -1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 3 Posts
- Assistant Cook – 1 Post
- Waiter – 2 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Maid Servant) – 1 Post
- Public Relations Officer cum Press Liaison Officer- Level – 6
- Photographer – Level – 5
- Junior Assistant – Level-2
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon) – Level-1
- Assistant Cook – Level-2
- Waiter – Level-1
- Multi Tasking Staff (Maid Servant) – Level-1
Governor’s Secretariat Goa Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written examination, Skill test/ Aptitude test for 100 marks. Written examination will be conducted of 100 marks and nature of examination shall be subjective or objective or combination of both.
- The final selection shall be based upon the merit list prepared out of the results of the passing in the Written examination. Skill test/Aptitude test for the posts wherever applicable will be conducted and only the candidates who qualify in the skill test shall be called for Written examination. Skill test/Aptitude test being qualifying in nature shall not be considered for drawing merit list.
How to apply for Governor’s Secretariat Goa Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 June 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here (Link activates from 14 June 2021)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now