Government of India Press Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for Trade Apprentices for the post of Desk Top Publishing Operator, Plate Making, Offset Machine Minder, Book Binding for 26 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 8th/10th/12th pass can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 20 December 2019. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Government of India Press Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Desk Top Publishing Operator/ Plate Making/ Offset Machine Minder/ Book Binding|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||20 December 2019|
For Desk Top Publishing Operator:
- Passed 12th Class Examination with Physics and Chemistry as subjects under 10+2 system of examination or its equivalent.
- Desirable: Typing speed .of 30 words per minute in any one of the languages specified in the English Schedule to the Constitution of India.
For Plate Making & Offset Machine Minder:
- Passed 10th Class Examination with Physics and Chemistry as subjects under 10+2 system of examination or equivalent.
For Book Binding:
- Passed 8th Class Examination or under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 30.11.2019): Minimum age should be 14 years
Duration of Training: 2 years (for Offset Machine Minder 3 years)
Relaxation in the Duration of Apprenticeship Training: ITI passed candidates will get one year relaxation in the training period of Book Binder.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Desk Top Publishing Operator: 2 posts
- Plate Making: 1 Post
- Offset Machine Minder: 8 Posts
- Book Binding: 15 Posts
Government of India Press Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply Government of India Press Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates send their applications in the prescribed format with all enclosures to the given postal address on or before 20 December 2019.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Government of India Press,
Ring Road, Mayapuri,
New Delhi – 110064