Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for the role of Engineers for engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation. The detailed eligibility and application process of Goldman Sachs Off-campus 2021 is given below.
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Salary||Rs 22 LPA|
|Last Date to register||15 August 2021|
|Online Assessment Test Date & Time||22 August 2021|
- All students across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience
- We’re looking for students with high programming skills and analytical aptitude
- 2022 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
- Registrations: July 22, 2021 – 6:00pm IST to August 15, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: August 22, 2021
- Technical Test: First week of October, 2021 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Interviews: Third week of October, 2021 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests)
Goldman Sachs Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of the assessments/tests and interviews.
- Complete the assessment within the test deadline/duration of 120 minutes
- The test will have 4 sections that need to be answered in 2 hours; All sections are mandatory (1 submission per individual)
- Section 1 – The coding section will have 2 programming questions (30 minutes)
- Section 2 – The Multiple Choice section will have 10 MCQs (30 minutes)
- Section 3 – The advanced section will have 1 program question (45 minutes)
- Section 4 – The subjective section will have 2 questions (15 minutes)
- Basis assessment scores and divisional criteria
- Results to be shared with shortlisted students in August/September
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via registered email ID
- Interview results/offers to be announced a few days after the interviews
- 20212 Analyst & 2022 Intern offer to be rolled out to the selected candidate(s) – via a letter of intent.
- Further communication from the Goldman Sachs team to selected students via registered email ID
How to apply for Goldman Sachs Off-Campus 2021?
All Interested and Eligible students are requested to register online on or before 15 August 2021
For more details & To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now