Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Goa University Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Programmer. There are 10 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Goa University Recruitment 2023 for Junior Programmer:
|Job Role||Junior Programmer|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Application Last Date||22 May 2023|
Junior Programmer (Regular Post)/Junior Programmer (Contract Basis):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Computer Application/ Data Science from a recognized University. OR
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University. OR
- Bachelor of Vocation in Software Technology
- At least 2 years experience in software development and data processing or Network System administration in a recognized organization.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- 15 years Residence Certificate in Goa issued by the competent authority.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
- For Regular Post: 45 years (Relaxable by 5 years for persons in regular service of Government of Goa and for candidates belonging to reserved category i.e., SC/ST/OBC/PwD as per Goa State Government rules).
- For Contract Basis: 45 years and relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e., SC/ST/OBC/PwD as per Goa State Government rules.
- Junior Programmer (Regular Post): Pay Level 06
- Junior Programmer (Contract Basis): Rs 40,905/-
No.of.Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Junior Programmer (Regular Post): 06 Posts
- Junior Programmer (Contract Basis): 04 Posts
- The selection process includes a Written Test.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the written test and such other tests in terms of the Office Memorandum issued by the Personnel Department, Government of Goa.
- Regarding Contractual appointment (04 Posts): The remaining candidates from the same merit list shall be offered contractual positions after the 06 candidates are chosen for Regular positions category-wise.
- Rs 200/-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category candidates have to pay 50% (Fifty percent) of the application fee.
- Physically disabled candidates are exempted from the payment of fees
How to apply for Goa University Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link latest by 22 May 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here