Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 – Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) announced for posts of Programme Officer, Block Development Officer, Assistant Agricultural Officer, Planning Officer. The detailed eligibility and GPSC Recruitment application process are given below.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Programme Officer, Block Development Officer, Assistant Agricultural Officer, Planning Officer|
|Last Date||26 April 2019|
GPSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate in Arts/Science of a recognised University.
- Training in Labour Statistics.
- Experience in Administration of training programme and teaching of not less than two years.
Block Development Officer: Degree in any branch from a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Agricultural Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Planning Officer: Master’s Degree in Economics of a recognized University.
Knowledge of Language:
- Essential: Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
Age limit: Below 45 years (Relaxation as per govt rules).
Goa PSC – Post wise vacancies: 31 Posts
- Programme Officer – 1 Post
- Block Development Officer – 4 Posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – 24 Posts
- Planning Officer – 2 Posts
Goa PSC Officers Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
How to apply Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 26 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12th April 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 26th April 2019
- Date of Interview: Will be announced later.