Goa Power/Electricity Department Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) for Engineering & Diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Goa Power/Electricity Department Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last date||6 February 2018|
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
Age limit(As on 18.01.2018): Below 45 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- The selection process is based on Written Examination.
- The written test contains Paper-I & Paper II.
- The Paper I- Core subject for 90 minutes.
- The Paper II – General Knowledge, Mathematics, English for 90 minutes
- The total marks secured by the candidates in written examination(Paper I and Paper II taken together) will be computed to 100 marks.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
How to apply for Goa Power/Electricity Department Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form its available from Goa Electricity Department website or Goa Electricity Department office (during office hours). Eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 6 February 2018.
For More details: Click here
4th Floor, Vidhyut Bhawan,
Superintending Engineer Elect.,
Documents Required: Application along with self-attested copies of testimonial viz educational qualifications, proof of age, experience certificate(if applicable), Caste certificate and Social Status certificate(if applicable), Certificate regarding 15 years in Goa issued by the respective Mamlatdar, Employment registration card duly updated.