5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Goa Civil Supplies Recruitment 2021 – Goa Civil Supplies has released the notification for the post of Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Driver. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/HSC/SSC can apply for this job. The selection is based on Written Test, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this posts on or before 08 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Goa Civil Supplies: Goa’s population is 1458545 with 739140 Males and 719405 Females. The growth of 14.8 per cent, during 1991 to 2000, is lower than the 16.08 per cent recorded during 1981 to 1990. The ratio (number of females per thousand males) in Goa is 973 in 2011 compared to 967 in 1991.The density of population per sq km in Goa is 364 in 2001 as compared to 316 in 1991. North Goa has a much higher density (437) as compared to South Goa (300).
Goa Civil Supplies Recruitment 2021:
Goa Civil Supplies Recruitment 2021 for Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Driver:
|Job Role||Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Driver|
|Salary (CTC)||Pay Level 1 to 5|
|Last Date||08 April 2021|
- Degree of Recognized University or Equivalent. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Experience of operations of control over essential commodities. Knowledge of Marathi
- Degree of Recognized University or Equivalent. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
- Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board Or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education.
- Speed of 100 words per minute in Short Hand and 35 words per minute in Typewriting. Minimum three months certificate course in Computers. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
Lower Division Clerk:
- Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council from Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Knowledge of Computer application/operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
- Passed Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board/ Institution OR Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification in relevant trade from recognized Institution.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi. Multi-tasking Skills such as knowledge of operating office machines including computers.
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/ Institution or Successfully completed the course conducted by a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Driving License for light vehicles. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
- For General – Not exceeding 45 years
- Relaxable for Government Servants by 5 years
- Inspector – 02 Posts
- Sub-Inspector – 06 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 14 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 07 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Inspector – Pay Level -5
- Sub-Inspector – Pay Level -4
- Junior Stenographer – Pay Level -4
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Level -2
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Pay Level -1
- Driver – Pay Level -2
Goa Civil Supplies Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test and interview. Written examination will be conducted of 100 marks and nature of examination shall be subjective or objective or combination of both.
- Syllabus for the Examination for the post of Inspector (CS) and Sub-Inspector (CS) will be Essential Commodities Act, National Food Security Act, 2013, Kerosene (Restriction on use and fixation of ceiling price ) Order 1993, LPG (Regulation of supply and distribution order, 2001, The Targeted Public Distribution System (Control Order 2015), General Knowledge , Aptitude , Mathematics Etc.
- Syllabus and pattern of examination for the post of Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerks, Multi Tasking Staff (Peon) and Driver will be as per standard examination procedure.
How to apply for Goa Civil Supplies Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application from from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents on or before 08 April 2021.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs,
1 st Lift, 2nd Floor, Junta House,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now