GMC Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, Pharmacist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, ECG Technician, Medico Social Worker, Senior Technician, Physiotherapist, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Medical Record Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff for 1,077 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th, 12th, Intermediate, B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma, I.T.I, Any Degree can apply for this jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal to the given address on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GMC Goa Medical College is a Government hospital. The college has undergraduate and postgraduate medical education and also giving training to students in the field of nursing and dentistry fields. GMC vision is to give quality medical services to all sections of society and improve the health of the goa state.
GMC Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/Pharmacist/Jr Technician|
|Last Date||18 September 2019|
- Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Midwifery/Special training for Male Nurses for 6 months duration. OR
- B.Sc. Nursing.
- B.Sc in Chemistry/ Microbiology from a recognized University
- Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Senior Cambridge with Science Subjects or equivalent.
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution.
- B. Sc in Speech Therapy and Audiology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- At least one year‟s experience in the management of speech disorders in a teaching Institution
- S.S.L.C. or equivalent.
- I.T.I Course certificate of a Government recognized I.T.I. in Electronics, failing which Electrical.
Medico Social Worker:
- A graduate from a recognized University with sociology as one of the subjects of study, or equivalent qualification in Sociology from a recognized University/Institution
- B. Sc with Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Zoology/Biology from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory Techniques
Lower Division Clerk:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and Should be computer literate
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Senior Cambridge or equivalent.
- Two years Experience of handling Knowledge proper custody and accounting of the concerned Stores of the Department.
Medical Record Clerk:
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English.
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years
- Staff Nurse: 600 Posts
- Junior Technician: 40 Posts
- Pharmacist: 23 Posts
- Occupational Therapist: 12 Posts
- Speech Therapist: 4 Posts
- ECG Technician: 6 Posts
- Medico Social Worker: 12 Posts
- Senior Technician: 6 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 10 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 85 Posts
- Store Keeper: 7 Posts
- Medical Record Clerk: 18 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 254 Posts
- Staff Nurse: Rs 35,400/-
- Junior Technician: Rs 25,500/-
- Pharmacist/Medico Social Worker/Senior Technician/Physiotherapist: Rs.29,200/-
- Occupational Therapist/Speech Therapist/ECG Technician: Rs 25,500/-
- Lower Division Clerk/Medical Record Clerk: Rs.19,900/-
- Store Keeper: Rs 25,200/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.18,000/-
GMC Goa Medical College Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written examination, skill test/aptitude test.
Application fee: Rs.50/-
How to apply for GMC Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the application form and sent the application form to the given postal address on or before 18 September 2019.
Note: Prescribed “Application Form” in the Office of the Dean, G.M.C. Bambolim Goa.
For more details: Click here
The Office of the Dean,
Goa Medical College & Hospital