Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
GM Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
GM Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Automobile)
- Experience: Fresher
- Skills: Communication skills, Interpretation skills, Presentation Skills, MS Office tools.
- Knowledge: Siemens Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP)/Easy plan, Vehicle Anatomy, Basic TcAE, Basic UG, VisMOCKUP, MS Office tools.
- Creating and managing manufacturing data with Siemens Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP) or Easy plan.
- Manage manufacturing data, process, resource, and plant information in an integrated product and production lifecycle environment.
- Ensure designed parts and assemblies are properly consumed by your manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of the Engineering Bill of Materials, Manufacturing Bill of materials, Bill of Process, and Bill of Equipment is a must.
- Standardizing and alignment of EBOM, MBOM, Product BOP, and Plant Structure.
- Analyze value-added and non-value-added activities and support your lean initiatives.
- Reduce the cost of change with early detection and communication of product design issues.
- Create and manage the necessary Tools and Resources in Classification and Resources Manager.
- Create activities and create time for each operation and activity and perform Time Analysis.
- Update all the project tracking sheets, and time sheets.
- Provide training to new engineers.
How to apply for GM Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here