GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive scheduled for Freshers for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates from 2020 batch at Noida. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Salary||Rs 4.8 LPA|
|Venue Date||16 November 2019|
- Eligible Branches: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech [CS/IT/ ECE] and MCA
- Year of passing: 2020 passing out batches
- Overall Cutoff Score: 60% throughout in Streams [10th,12th, Degree and PG]
- Knowledge of Programming Languages – C, C++, Java and Data Structures
- Salary Offered: 4.8 Lacs per annum+ other benefits
- Strong programming skills
- Advanced Math skills which will allow them to write complex algorithms
- Strong understanding of Basic concepts & Advanced concept
- Strong Analytical & Numerical skills
- Good understanding of Coding
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible to work on any of the technologies
- Flexibility & Adaptability to changing situations
- Good Attitude & Learning urge
- Open to relocate across location-based on Project Needs
The selection process is based on Online test and technical, HR and Managerial Interviews:
- Technical (algorithms) with a total of 20 questions.Programming test.
- The total duration of the test is 1 hour 45 Mnts. All the questions will be objective
- Based on the result of Online Test Face to Face Interview will be done on 16th.
- Successful candidates will be invited to receive offer letters.
How to Apply GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online and attend the interview on 16 November 2019 at the following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 16 November 2019
Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science,
Kerala 682 308
All the candidates should bring the following to the test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- Examination Fees to be paid to SHREDS
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.