GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2023(a Hitachi Group Company):
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 3.5 – 4.5 LPA|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Regular Expressions
- Strong OOPS Concepts
- Knowledge of any programming language (e.g. C/C++/Python/Java etc.)
- Thorough understanding of Google Sheets/MS Excel, Docs, Slides
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Technical understanding of e-commerce websites.
- Ability to develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to write error free programs/scripts, SQL queries independently
- Ability to provide strong analysis/recommendations for efficient solutions
- Ability to communicate (Verbal and Written) issues or solutions precisely
- GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
- By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
How to Apply GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible
For more details & Apply: Click here.