GlobalEdge Off Campus Referral Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech-2016 & 2017 Batch.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive Details:
GlobalEge Off Campus Referral Drive Details:
- Qualification : BE / B.Tech
- Percentage Cut-off: 10th & 12th – 60% and above
- Engineering – 65% and above (Aggregate)
- Engg. Branches: Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science and Telecommunications
- Year of Graduation: 2016 & 2017 only
- Aptitude test (General Aptitude, C & OS Objective) – Online (LAN based)
- C programming test – Manual (Pen & Paper)
- Technical & HR interviews – Face to Face
How to apply GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by asking any Global Edge Employee to refer you in the following link.(If you don’t have employee name & id just leave that field blank and then apply)
To Apply: Click here