GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive scheduled for Freshers Role for B.E/B.Tech – 2018 & 2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive Details:
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 October 2019|
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech
- Year of Graduation: 2018 & 2019 only
- Percentage Cut-off: 10th & 12th – 60% and above
- Engineering – 65% and above
- Engg. Branches: Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science and Telecommunications
- Online Test (Mapit Test)
- C programming test
- Face to Face Technical & HR interviews
How to apply GlobalEdge Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by attending Mapit test latest by 30 October 2019.
Note: Only registered candidates are eligible to attend the drive
For more details & Apply: Click here