Global Payments Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of HR Associate. Candidates with the qualification of HSC/Diploma are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Global Payments Recruitment 2023 for HR Associate:
|Job Role||HR Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: No specific field; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
Preferred Qualifications: None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Technical Ability – Knowledgeable in applicable software systems, e.g. Microsoft Office, HRIS, Performance Management
- Problem Solving – Collaborates with appropriate parties to resolve team member issues
What Part Will You Play?
- Assists more experienced HR Advisors by logging applications, scheduling interviews, and submitting data for pre-employment screening. Gathers new hire paperwork to include offer letter, company policies, tax forms, demographic information, and related materials.
- Assists senior colleagues with payroll processing using the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) reporting function and editing data as directed.
- Builds knowledge of established company policies and procedures to support basic inquiries from team members, retirees, beneficiaries, and/or applicants regarding recruitment, employment, benefits, payroll, record keeping, and reporting.
- Answers basic employee questions on HR employee policy, practices, procedures, and programs using instructions, pre-established guidelines, and company resources. Directs escalated the inquiries to more senior colleagues.
- Assists senior colleagues with performing data look up and data entry in various HR administration systems to aid in resolving inquiries. Enters new hire/rehire data and team member/dependent benefit information into the appropriate HRIS, applicant tracking, and/or vendor systems.
- Assists senior colleagues with inquiries relating to general benefits information. May review benefits information for publication (i.e. communications, presentations, and packets). Assists in gathering data for retirement/beneficiary/benefits enrollment.
How to apply for Global Payments Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.