Glassbeam Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Software Associate for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Glassbeam Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Associate – Solution Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 4.2 LPA|
|Venue Date||4 April 2018|
|Last Date||2 April 2018|
- 2017 batch only BE/BTech/MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Domain knowledge – Any courses taken on networking, storage, medical devices will be a plus
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of regular expressions (Java/Perl)
Skills (Must have):
- Software Engineering (Any programming language) – Ability to think logically, solve a given problem using any programming language you are comfortable. You will learn SPL as part of the training and you will also self-learn SCALA.
- Strong communication skills – Ability and interest to interface with clients, internal teams, understand requirements, communicate verbally and orally.
- Attitude – Attitude to work in a start-up. Attitude to learn quickly. Attitude to take ownership and drive initiatives. Interest to wear multiple hats, grow technically, improve customer facing skills and the zeal to build a solution using Glassbeam’s platform, that solves customer pain points
- As a solution Engineer, you will understand our customer’s domain, their product architecture, log file specifics and their requirement for machine data analytics. You will then use the Glassbeam’s SCALAR platform to structure the data from the machine logs. You will also be responsible to build custom dashboards, analytics and supporting software to ensure a successful solution for our customers.
- To accomplish this, you will use Glassbeam’s proprietary language SPL and a reporting framework for analytics. Optionally in many cases, you will also use SCALA to extend the capability of the product to parse unsupported formats. You will own the solution end to end from requirement gathering to solution delivery.
- If you are interested in striking a fine balance between technical skills, customer facing skills and solution engineering, then this will be the perfect role for you. Being part of a start-up, you will quickly learn the key values must for any professional- ownership, never-say-die attitude, wearing multiple hats and the exciting opportunity of make a big difference!
How to apply Glassbeam Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 2 April 2018 and attend drive on 4 April 2018.
To Apply: Click here