Glassbeam Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of DevOps for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Glassbeam Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Salary||Rs 4.2 LPA|
|Venue Date||18 September 2019|
|Last Date||16 September 2019|
- 2019 batch only BE / BTech / MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Basics of networking.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Centos.
- Must be good at two of the following. – Shell/Perl/Python/Ruby scripting
- Good to know tools like Sensu/terraform/Jenkins/AWS/Ansible
- Knowledge of writing SQL Queries.
- Advantage of Having Any networking courses like CCNA, CCNP, etc
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deployments & Upgrades of Platform services.
- Maintenance & Support
- Understand existing tools & Automate services.
- Installation OS,DBs.packages,.etc
- Upgrading system-level security packages on a timely basis and identifying security loopholes.
- Implementation of custom Sensu plug-ins.
- Periodic health check-up of all services.
- Must be able to learn and adopt new technologies
- Add building and maintaining CI/CD platform
How to apply for Glassbeam Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 16 September 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now