GKCIET Recruitment 2023: Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering and Technology notification announced for the Teaching/Non-Teaching Posts. A total of 09 vacancies are available for these jobs in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of a B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/PhD/12th/10th/ITI are eligible for these positions. The detailed eligibility and job descriptions are given below.
GKCIET Recruitment 2023 for Teaching/Non-Teaching Posts:
|Job Role||Teaching/Non-Teaching Posts|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs. 18,000-2,11,800/- month|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||29 September 2023|
- Professor(EE and CSE):
- PhD degree in relevant field and first class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch And
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/research/industry out of which at least 3 years at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor And
- At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph. D guided as supervisor/Cosupervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion Or
- At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a totalresearch score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC notification.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
- Assistant Professor(Mathematics):
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) .
- Junior Assistant:
- Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in computer word processing and Spread Sheet.
- Desirable: Proficiency in other computer and stenography skills.
- Multi Tasking Staff:
- Passed 10th class or its equivalent/ITIs examination.
- Experience in relevant field is preferable.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
Age Limit(As on 29 September 2023):
- Junior Assistant: 27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 27 Years
- Professor: Rs.144200-211800/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.131400-204700 /-
- Junior Assistant: Rs.19900-63200/-
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.18000 – 56900/-
No. Of. Vacancies: 09 Post
- Faculty Positions:
- Computer Science Engineering : UR-01 Post
- Electrical Engineering: OBC-01 Post
- Physics : SC-01 Post
- Mathematics (: SC-01 Post
- Non-teaching positions
- Junior Assistant: 2 Posts (01 GEN, 01 OBC)
- Multi Tasking Staff: 3 Posts (01 GEN, 01 SC, 01 OBC)
- The selection process will be written test/skilled test/interview.
- The post of MTS shall be filled through written test only on merit basis out of the total applicants.
- The post of Junior Assistant shall be filled through skilled test among the candidates short listed through a written test (@ 1:15 per post) out of the total applicants.
- Application Fee for General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 1500/- to be paid while submitting the application online;
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PWD/Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply for GKCIET Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above posts online on or before 29 September 2023.(midnight)
Additionally, applicants applying for the post of Professor, Physics and Associate Professor, Mathematics should submit the API format along with the related documents in a single .zip file through the given Google form link.
For more Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Google Form: Click here.