GK Expertise Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Site Engineer for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GK Expertise Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Site Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 1.44 Lacs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Salem (TamilNadu)|
|Venue Date||8 March 2018|
|Last Date||5 March 2018|
- B.E. (EEE)
- 2016, 2017 Passed Out Batches
- No Standing Arrears
- 3 Years Agreement
- Male Candidates Only
- Transformer Servicing
- Transformer Erection & Commissioning
- Transformer Testing
- Oil Testing / Filtration / Refilling
- Transformer Over Hauling
- Transformer Fault Diagnosis
- Condition Monitoring
- Annual Maintenance
- Retrofitting of New Windings
- Winding Replacements
- Capacity Enhancement
- Relay / Switch Gear Service & Maintenance
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Terms & Conditions: 6 months as a Trainee, after 6 months will induct as permanent staff.
How to apply GK Expertise Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 5 March 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 8 March 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 08th March 2018 at 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for Participation in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- SPOT REGISTRATION AVAILABLE.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 05.03.2018.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 05.03.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 08.03.2018 at 8.30 am