5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
GK Expertise Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled to hire Site Engineer for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GK Expertise Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Site Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 1.44 Lacs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Salem (TamilNadu)|
|Venue Date||8 March 2018|
|Last Date||5 March 2018|
- B.E. (EEE)
- 2016, 2017 Passed Out Batches
- No Standing Arrears
- 3 Years Agreement
- Male Candidates Only
- Transformer Servicing
- Transformer Erection & Commissioning
- Transformer Testing
- Oil Testing / Filtration / Refilling
- Transformer Over Hauling
- Transformer Fault Diagnosis
- Condition Monitoring
- Annual Maintenance
- Retrofitting of New Windings
- Winding Replacements
- Capacity Enhancement
- Relay / Switch Gear Service & Maintenance
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Terms & Conditions: 6 months as a Trainee, after 6 months will induct as permanent staff.
How to apply GK Expertise Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 5 March 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 8 March 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 08th March 2018 at 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for Participation in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- SPOT REGISTRATION AVAILABLE.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 05.03.2018.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 05.03.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 08.03.2018 at 8.30 am
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now