GIC Recruitment 2018-General Insurance Corporation of India announced notification for Scale-I Officers – Assistant Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GIC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Officer Scale-I Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 May 2018|
GIC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Officers (General Stream): Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Hindi Officer: Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Graduation with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate applying for any stream must possess computer proficiency.
Age (As on 08.05.2018): 21 to 30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- For Schedule Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- For Other Backward Class – 3 Years
- For Persons with Disability – 10 Years
- Others as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 25 Posts
- Officers (General Stream) – 24 Posts
- Hindi Officer – 1 Post
GIC Recruitment Officers (AM) Selection process:
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Online Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview.
- The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
Scheme of Examination:
- PART A: Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking (For General Stream), Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline (For Hindi Officer).
- Part B & Part C of examination shall be common for the candidates of all the streams.
- PART B: Test of Reasoning (20), Test of English Language (20), Test of General Awareness (20), Test of Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy (20).
- Part C (Descriptive): Test in English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension.
- For each wrong answer ¼ of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted from those obtained.
- Tests will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi except the test of English Language.
|Max. Marks||No. of Qns||Duration (minutes)|
GIC Recruitment – Minimum qualifying marks:
- The online test – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
- For overall selection process (online test, GD and Interview) – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies)
Examination Centre: Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, New Delhi – NCR.
How to apply GIC Recruitment 2018 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online latest by 29 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration commences from GIC website: 08.05.2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 29.05.2018
- Payment of Application fees: 08.05.2018 to 29.05.2018
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: June/July 2018
- Downloading of call letters for examination: Around 10 days prior to the date of exam
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: 11.06.2018 to 14.06.2018