GIC Recruitment 2020: General Insurance Corporation of India announced notification for the Actuarial Apprentices. Candidates with least 7 actuarial subjects of exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFA). The detailed eligibility and application process of General Insurance Corporation Recruitment given below.
General Insurance of India GIC:
General Insurance of India is the state-owned insurance company, and it’s registered headquarter office is located in Mumbai. The primary responsibility of GIC is to sale the reinsurance in the Indian insurance market. The foreign insurance companies from France, Switzerland and Germany are joining together with GIC in the year 2016.
GIC Recruitment 2020 for Actuarial Apprentices :
|Job Role||Actuarial Apprentices|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 October 2020|
GIC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics/Actuarial Science as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks, or Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks (AND)
- The candidate should have passed at least 7 actuarial subjects of exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFA).
- A three-year period of Apprenticeship. May be eligible for being considered for the post of Assistant Manager after passing 10 or more
Age (As on 30.09.2020):
- Minimum Age Limit is 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 27 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- For Schedule Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- For Other Backward Class – 3 Years
- For Persons with Disability – 10 Years
- Others as per government policy
- With minimum 7 or 8 subjects ₹ 14,000/-
- 9 or 10 subjects ₹ 15,000/-
- More than 10 subjects ₹ 16,000/-
GIC Recruitment Officers (AM) Selection process:
- Interview/Group Discussion (to be conducted only in Mumbai).
- All eligible candidates will be called for interview/ Group Discussion and their selection will be
- based on their performance in Interview/Group Discussion.
- Final Selection of candidates will be subject to Medical Examination.
- Posting of selected candidates will be at Head Office of GIC Re.
- The selected candidates will be for both the streams i.e. life and non-life.
How to apply GIC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the scan copy of the application along with the other required documents to the
email id [email protected] latest by 25 October 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Note: The original application along with the original certificates are to be brought during the Interview/Group