GIC Recruitment 2017-General Insurance Corporation of India announced notification for Scale-I Officers-Assistant Manager.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GIC Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Officer Scale-I Assistant manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 March 2017|
- Minimum Qualification: Graduates in Engineering, Medical, Finance, IT, Law, CS. etc.
- Age Limit (as on 27.03.2017) Minimum 21. Maximum 30. relaxation in age limit is as per Government guidelines.
- Compensation Package: The package applicable for Scale-I officer is with the Basic Pay of Rs 32.795/- per month in the scale of Rs 32,795-1610(14)- 55335- 1745(4)-62315 plus admissible allowances and other non-core benefits (full details are given in GIC Re’s website). The total gross salary will be approx. Rs 49,500/-.
GIC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
|Legal-3 Posts||LLB / B.L||LLM/Experience|
|Agricultural/ Horticulture Science-4 Posts||B.Sc. – Agriculture / Horticulture||M.Sc. – Agriculture / Horticulture|
|Hindi-1 Post||Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation or Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation.||Certification in Translation work or work experience in translation|
|Civil Engineer-1 Post||BE Civil|
|Marine Engineering-1 Post||BE/B Tech (Marine)|
|Aeronautical Engineering-2 Posts||BE/B Tech (Aeronautical)|
|Chartered Accountant-2 Posts||CA/ICWA|
|Information & Technology-2 Posts||B.E. / B. Tech. Engineer/MCA/IT/ Computer Science||*Desirable skill set mentioned below|
|Medical (MBBS)-3 Posts||MBBS||Underwriting experience in Life/ health Ins. Industry.|
|Actuarial-2 Posts||Graduate in any discipline with atleast 60% marks for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates Passed 7 papers of Institute of Actuaries of India or Institute & Faculty of Actuaries, London, out of which CT6 is compulsory|
|Company Secretary-1 Post||CS/CS INTER|
|Executive PA-1 Post||Graduate||Stenography/MS Office Certification|
|General-10 Posts||Graduate||Post Graduate|
Desirable Skill set for IT stream:
- Skill Set :Area
- Operating System :Windows/Linux
- Networking: LAN/WAN/Wireless using CISCO
- DBA (RDBMS) :Oracle/SQL Server
- Application Development :SAP ERP, SAP Business Intelligence, Business Objects, ASP/JSP
- Web designing: HTML CSS, PHP, Apache, MySQL Joomla. Web Services, XML
GIC Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection for the above post shall be based on Written test and performance in Group Discussion and Interview.
- The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
GIC Recruitment Written Exam Syllabus:
FOR GENERAL STREAM CANDIDATES:
PART A(MCQ)-Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking-40 Questions – 40 Marks
- Test of Reasoning -20 Questions-20 Marks
- Test of English Language -20 Questions-20 Marks
- Test of General Awareness -20 Questions-20 Marks
- Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy-20 Questions-20 Marks
Part C (Descriptive)
Test in English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension-3 Questions-30 Marks
For Specialists PART A Section will be different and Part B,Part C same as General Stream
- PART A(MCQ)-Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline -40 Questions – 40 Marks
- PART B,PART C-Same as General Stream
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked (in objective tests) by the candidates. For each wrong answer ¼ of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted from those obtained.
- Tests will be bilingual i.e.English and Hindi except test of English Language.
- The minimum qualifying marks would be applicable on the total score of online examination.
GIC Recruitment Written test Centres: Mumbai, Nan Mumbai. Thane. Delhi. NCR, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata and Chennai.
How to apply GIC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online from 8 March 2017 to 27 March 2017.
For more details: Click here
|On line Registration commences from||8 March 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration||27 March 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application fees||27 March 2017|
|Tentative Date of online Examination||April/May 2017|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||Around 7 days prior to the|
date of examination
|Online Pre-recruitment training for|
|24 April 2017 to 27 April 2017|