Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
GIC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assistant Manager-Company Secretary. There are 02 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of any degree are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
General Insurance of India GIC:
General Insurance of India is a state-owned insurance company, and its registered headquarter office is located in Mumbai. The primary responsibility of GIC is to sell reinsurance in the Indian insurance market. Foreign insurance companies from France, Switzerland, and Germany are joining together with GIC in the year 2016.
GIC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager-Company Secretary:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager-Company Secretary|
|Qualification||Any degree(Passed ICSI)|
|Total Posts||02 Posts|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
Assistant Manager-Company Secretary:
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the Final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- The Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- The candidates should possess Computer proficiency and excellent skills in Excel, Word
Age Limit ( As on 01 March 2023 ):
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Candidate should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1993 and not later than 01.03.2002 both days inclusive.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen / Disabled Ex-servicemen: Actual period rendered in the defense forces + 3 years.
- Widows/Divorced Women/Separated Women: 9 years
- Persons domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir: 5 years
- Existing confirmed employees: 8 years
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts ( General – 01, OBC – 01 )
Selection Process of GIC Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Interview.
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Preliminary Screening, performance in interviews, and medical examination.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Preliminary screening will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Corporation.
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates
- The interview may be conducted virtually as well.
How to apply for GIC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode in their official website on or before 31 March 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Selected candidates if medically found fit, will be appointed as Assistant Manager on probation for a period of one year, which may be extended by a further period of up to one year.