GIC Recruitment 2018-General Insurance Corporation of India announced notification for Scale-I Officers – Assistant Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GIC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Officer Scale-I Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 May 2018|
GIC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Officers (General Stream): Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Hindi Officer: Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Graduation with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate applying for any stream must possess computer proficiency.
Age (As on 08.05.2018): 21 to 30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- For Schedule Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- For Other Backward Class – 3 Years
- For Persons with Disability – 10 Years
- Others as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 25 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now