GIC Admit Card-General Insurance Corporation of India- GIC Admit Card 2019 will be released around ten days before the date of examination. GIC announced notification for the post of Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager(Scale-I). The detailed eligibility of the post is available in GIC Recruitment. Only 25 vacancies are scheduled for Indian Citizens. The application process was going for this recruitment when the application window closed GIC releases the admit card for eligible candidates. Admit card will be released only for the candidates who applied for the post online before the last date.
GIC Admit Card 2019:
The application for the post is Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager(Scale-I). The online registration commences from 21 August to 11 September 2019. First, GIC releases the online notification and application process. The applicants who are all willing to apply for this job application, apply online. If the online application window closed next, GIC decided to release the admit card. The call letter is mandatory for writing the examination. The candidates who are all shortlisted in the online application process they receive the admit card.
The tentative date of the examination is 5 October 2019. The candidates can download the call letter from 10 days prior to the date of examination. The applicants who are all applied in online-only receives the admit card. There is no other mode of receiving the application. The candidates who apply in the postal or email the form will be rejected. The admit card is released only in the official website(www.gicofindia.in), or we update the admit card link in this page. The candidates keep their password and registration id in memory because it will be used at the time of downloading the admit card. When the GIC Admit Card is released, the candidates get the short message in their registered phone number or email.
How to download GIC Admit Card?
Admit card will be released to the candidates who applied for the post online before the last date. While releasing the admit card the GIC send the short message to the applicants through their registered phone number and email id along with the link. From that, the candidates can download the admit card or visit the official website to download the admit card. While downloading the admit card, candidates must have the individual registration id and password. Steps for downloading the admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website(www.gicofindia.in)
Step 2: Click on the career page
Step 3: Click on the Scale I Officers admit card
Step 4: Enter the login credential like Registration id and password
Step 5: Download the admit card
In the examination as well as at the time of the interview, the call letter along with the original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The original id proof such as:
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
- Aadhar/E- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph
- Learner’s Driving License(LLR) and Ration card are not valid id proofs for this process.
- The candidates without the admit card and valid govt id proof are not eligible to attend the exam.
- Online Registration begins on 21 August 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 11 September 2019
- Payment of Application fees From 21 August to 11 September 2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 5 October 2019
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from ten days prior to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: 23.09.2019 TO 26.09.2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now