GGL Recruitment – Green Gas Limited (GGL) announced notification for Officer vacancies in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
GGL Recruitment 2019: Green Gas Ltd
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 5.30 LPA|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||13 February 2019|
Full time MBA / PGDM (Mkt) / MBA (Oil&Gas) with minimum 60% marks.
Officer (Fire & Safety):
- B.E./ B.Tech from AICTE approved college in Fire/Safety Engineering with Minimum 60%
Marks. M.tech with above qualification are also eligible.
- Experience: 0-4 years
Officer (Projects, Operation & Maintenance):
- B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation / Civil Engineering with Min 60% Marks and also candidate should have Qualified in Gate 2018.
- Experience: 0-5 years
Age limit (As on 31st Dec 2018): Below 26 years
Green Gas Ltd – Discipline wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Officer (Marketing) – 1 Post
- Officer (Fire & Safety) – 1 Post
- Officer (Projects, Operation & Maintenance) – 1 Post
GGL Green Gas Ltd – Job Locations:
- Officer (Marketing): Agra, Lucknow, Unnao, Faizabad, Sultanpur
- Officer (Fire & Safety): Agra, Lucknow
- Officer (Projects, Operation & Maintenance): Agra, Lucknow, Faizabad, Unnao, Sultanpur
How to apply for GGL Recruitment 2019 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Officers vacancy through online within 14 days from the date of publication of advertisement [Last Date: 13 February 2019].
For Advertisement: Click here
For More details & Apply: Click here