GGK Tech Off Campus drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/MCA-2015,2016,2017 batch.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GGK Tech Off Campus Drive 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Last Date||28 March 2017|
- BE / B. Tech and MCA graduates of 2015 / 2016 / 2017.
- Minimum 60% marks across Academics.
- Candidates who have attended our earlier drives are not eligible.
- Develop moderately complex software in C#, .Net, Java, Mobile (iOS,Android), or Develop cutting edge Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence applications.
- Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- Create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on some electrical design aspects
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
- Aptitude Test
- Programming Test
- Technical and Behavioral round of interview
How to apply GGK Tech Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by following link latest by 6:00 PM on 28th March 2017.Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates
To Apply: Click here