GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020 – Government General Hospital, Guntur invites job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Gr.II, Pharmacist Grade-II, Dark Room Assistant, Theatre Assistant, MNO, FNO, Receptionist cum Clerk – 287 vacancies. Candidate with the qualification of B.Sc/ B.Pharm/ Degree/ Diploma/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal on or before 16 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. If you are searching for Govt Sector Jobs check our Govt Jobs 2020 Page.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- WB Health Walk-in Interview 2020 for Lab Technician/Staff Nurse
- NHM Recruitment 2020 for Nursing Officers
- DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse/Lab Technician
GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/ Lab Technician Gr.II/ Pharmacist Grade-II/ Dark Room Assistant/ Theatre Assistant/ MNO/ FNO/ Receptionist cum Clerk|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 34,000/-|
|Job Location||Government General Hospital, Guntur (AP)|
|Application Starting Date||17 July 2020|
|Last Date||16 August 2020|
- Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Nursing degree from the institution established under the nursing council of India rules.
Lab Technician Gr.II:
- One year LT course after intermediate or
- Two years diploma in Medical Lab Technology course after SSC or
- B.Sc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subjects or
- B.Sc with BZC in 1st class/B.Sc Life Sciences in 1st class with PG Diploma in MLT
- Two years diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by Govt of AP or
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or any equivalent qualification must be regd with AP Pharmacy council
Dark Room Assistant:
- Certificate of having successfully completed a training course for DRA in recognized institution.
Theatre Assistant/MNO/FNO: 10th pass or its equivalent examination and First Aid Certificate.
Receptionist cum Clerk: Graduation in any discipline & PG Diploma in Computer Applications.
Age Limit (As on 01.06.2020):
- For OC Candidates: 42 years
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates: 47 years
- For Ex-servicemen/PH Candidates: 50 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 287 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 250 Posts
- Lab Technician Gr.II: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 05 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant: 02 Posts
- Theatre Assistant: 08 Posts
- Receptionist cum Clerk: 03 Posts
- MNO: 11 Posts
- FNO: 05 Posts
- Staff Nurse: Rs.34,000/-
- Lab Technician/ Pharmacist Grade-II: Rs.28,000/-
- Dark Room Assistant: Rs.24,421/-
- Theatre Assistant: Rs.14,250/-
- Receptionist cum Clerk: Rs.22,387/-
- MNO/ FNO: Rs.15,000/-
GGH Guntur Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of the merit
- For OC/BC candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Through demand draft (DD) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of Superintendent, HDS, Government General Hospital, Guntur payable at Guntur.
How to Apply for GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit the filled application, duly enclosing the required certificates along with application fee by way of Demand Draft (DD) through register post with acknowledge on or before 16 August 2020 by 05:00 pm.
For More Details: Click here
Office of the Superintendent,
Government General Hospital, Guntur
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now