GETCO Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) has released the job notification for the post of Junior Engineer for 352 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech within the age limit of 18 to 32 years can apply for this post. The selection process will be based on the written test, interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
GETCO Recruitment 2021:
GETCO Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||08 July 2021|
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Electrical:
- B.E. (Electrical) / B.Tech (Electrical)/B.E (Electricals & Electronics) /B.Tech.(Electricals & Electronics). Full Time Regular Course only from Recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate marks of 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Civil:
- B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) Full Time Regular Course only from Recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate marks of 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
- Unreserved Category (UR) – 35 Years
- Reserved Category including EWS/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Socially & Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 40 Years
- Electrical – 300 Posts
- Civil – 52 Posts
- 1st Year – Rs.37,000/- p.m.
- 2nd Year – Rs.39,000/- p.m.
- 3rd Year Rs.39,000/- p.m.
- 4th Year – Rs.39,000/- p.m.
- 5th Year – Rs.39,000/- p.m.
GETCO Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The exam will be conducted by online mode only considering the number of candidates registered. The details of syllabus for online exam is given in Clause – C.
- The question paper for the online exam shall be consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and ¼th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored. The question paper will be in English Language only.
- The minimum eligibility cut-off marks for selection will be 50 for Unreserved category candidates and 45 marks for reserved category candidates.
- UR, SEBC & EWS candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST candidates – Rs.250/-
How to apply for GETCO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 08 July 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
GETCO Recruitment 2017 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer): (Expired)
|Company Name||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation|
|Job Role||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Salary(Pay Scale)||1st year – Rs. 21550/-, 2nd year – Rs. 23550/|
|Last Date to Apply||25 January 2017|
- B.E. (Electrical / Civil) / B. Tech (Electrical / Civil) full time Regular Course Only from Recognized University with minimum 60% for UR & PH Category Candidates, 55% for Reserved Category Candidates Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First Trial without ATKT (Passed examination in First attempt)
How to Apply GETCO Recruitment?[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online latest by 25 January 2017 and send the print out of application form with all required documents to following postal address on or before 3 February 2017.
GETCO Recruitment Apply Link: http://getco.co.in/getco_new/pages/Career.php
Postal Address to send Application:
Deputy General Manager & HOD (HR),
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Ltd.,
Corporate office, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan,
9th Floor , Race course, Vadodara 390007
- UR/SEBC/PH*: 500/-(five Hundred only) + 60/- Bank Charges
- SC/ST : 250/-(Two Hundred Fifty only) + 60/- Bank Charges
- Last date for online application: 25 January 2017
- Last date to pay fees at Branches of State Bank of India: 30 January 2017
- Last date to send printed application form: 3 February 2017
GETCO Overview: Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) is a leading ISO 9001:2008 State utility in Transmission Business having its Head Quarter at Vadodara. It has strong work force of 12,000 employees with its transmission network spread over Gujarat State for power evacuation from generating stations and transmitting to DISCOMs.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now