Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) invites application for the post of Junior Engineer.Candidates who completed Engineering Degree in Civil/Electrical are eligible to apply.The other eligibility criteria for GETCO Recruitment are given below.
GETCO Recruitment 2017:
|Company Name||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation|
|Job Role||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Salary(Pay Scale)||1st year – Rs. 21550/-, 2nd year – Rs. 23550/|
|Last Date to Apply||25 January 2017|
- B.E. (Electrical / Civil) / B. Tech (Electrical / Civil) full time Regular Course Only from Recognized University with minimum 60% for UR & PH Category Candidates, 55% for Reserved Category Candidates Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First Trial without ATKT (Passed examination in First attempt)
How to Apply GETCO Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online latest by 25 January 2017 and send the print out of application form with all required documents to following postal address on or before 3 February 2017.
GETCO Recruitment Apply Link: http://getco.co.in/getco_new/pages/Career.php
Postal Address to send Application:
Deputy General Manager & HOD (HR),
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Ltd.,
Corporate office, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan,
9th Floor , Race course, Vadodara 390007
- UR/SEBC/PH*: 500/-(five Hundred only) + 60/- Bank Charges
- SC/ST : 250/-(Two Hundred Fifty only) + 60/- Bank Charges
- Last date for online application: 25 January 2017
- Last date to pay fees at Branches of State Bank of India: 30 January 2017
- Last date to send printed application form: 3 February 2017
GETCO Overview: Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) is a leading ISO 9001:2008 State utility in Transmission Business having its Head Quarter at Vadodara. It has strong work force of 12,000 employees with its transmission network spread over Gujarat State for power evacuation from generating stations and transmitting to DISCOMs.