Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
GETCO Recruitment 2022 – Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) has released the job notification for the post of Accounts Officer. There are a total of 5 vacancies to be filled for these positions. Candidates with the qualification of CA / ICWA within the age limit can apply for this post. The selection process will be based on the written examination, interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on before the last date i.e. 5 April 2022. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
GETCO Recruitment 2022:
GETCO Recruitment 2022 for Accounts Officer:
|Job Role||Accounts Officer|
|Qualification||CA / ICWA|
|Salary||Rs.58,500 – 1,15,800/ month|
|Last Date||5 April 2022|
- Qualification : CA / ICWA
- Experience : (i) Should possess minimum two years’ relevant experience after obtaining minimum qualification in the field of finance/ Accounts/ Commerce in a limited company / Central/State/Public sector undertaking with a turnover of more than 100 Crores.
(ii) Experience of power sector companies shall be preferred.
(iii) Experience as on date of publication of advertisement shall be counted.
(The articleship period will not be counted as experience.)
Upper Age Limit (as on 15.03.2022):
- Unreserved Category (UR) : 36 years
- Reserved Category including EWS, Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Socially & Educationally Backward Class (SEBC),
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) : 41 years
Total Vacancies: 5 Posts
- ST : 2 posts (Male)
- SEBC : 3 posts (2 Male; 1 Female)
- The pay scale for the post of Accounts Officer is Rs.58,500 – 1,15,800/ month
GETCO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Selection shall be carried out in two stages as under.
Stage – 1: Examination will be consisting of 85 marks. The weightage of exam would be 85%
Stage – 2: Personal Interview, the weightage would be 15%. (Number of candidates will be in 1: 5 Vacancies.)
- The cut off passing marks in online/written test will be 50% marks for UR candidate and 45% marks for reserved category candidates. The overall cut off marks of online/written test and personal interview shall be also 50% marks for UR candidate and 45% marks for reserved Category candidates. I
- UR, SEBC & EWS candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST candidates – Rs.250/-
How to apply for GETCO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official websiteof GETCO given below on or before 5 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
GETCO Recruitment 2017 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer): (Expired)
|Company Name||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation|
|Job Role||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Salary(Pay Scale)||1st year – Rs. 21550/-, 2nd year – Rs. 23550/|
|Last Date to Apply||25 January 2017|
- B.E. (Electrical / Civil) / B. Tech (Electrical / Civil) full time Regular Course Only from Recognized University with minimum 60% for UR & PH Category Candidates, 55% for Reserved Category Candidates Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First Trial without ATKT (Passed examination in First attempt)
How to Apply GETCO Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online latest by 25 January 2017 and send the print out of application form with all required documents to following postal address on or before 3 February 2017.
GETCO Recruitment Apply Link: http://getco.co.in/getco_new/pages/Career.php
Postal Address to send Application:
Deputy General Manager & HOD (HR),
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Ltd.,
Corporate office, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan,
9th Floor , Race course, Vadodara 390007
- UR/SEBC/PH*: 500/-(five Hundred only) + 60/- Bank Charges
- SC/ST : 250/-(Two Hundred Fifty only) + 60/- Bank Charges
- Last date for online application: 25 January 2017
- Last date to pay fees at Branches of State Bank of India: 30 January 2017
- Last date to send printed application form: 3 February 2017
GETCO Overview: Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) is a leading ISO 9001:2008 State utility in Transmission Business having its Head Quarter at Vadodara. It has strong work force of 12,000 employees with its transmission network spread over Gujarat State for power evacuation from generating stations and transmitting to DISCOMs.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now