Genpact Walk-in Drive 2023 – Genpact Mega Virtual Drive for Technical Support-Domestic Chat Process for Any Degree graduates – 2019 to 2024 Batch. The job location will be Warangal, Telangana. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the virtual drive on 11 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below. Interested candidates can also apply for HCL Walk-in Drive
About the company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
Genpact Walk-In Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Technical Support -Domestic Chat Process|
|Batch||2019 to 2024|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Interview Date||11 December 2023|
Technical Support -Domestic Chat Process:
- Graduate (Any Field)
- From 0 to 1 year(s) of experience
- Fluent in English
- Only graduates and 2019 to 2024 passed outs
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
In this role, You will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
How to Apply for Genpact Walk-In Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online and attend this drive through Zoom on 11 December 2023 (11.00 AM )
Date: 11 December 2023 Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Zoom Link: Click here.
For More Details: Click here.
Other walk-in drive: Infosys Walk-in Drive