Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 – Genpact is scheduled to hire a Consultant(Intern IT) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Consultant(Intern IT)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor in Computer Science (B.E or B.Tech) with a minimum 65%
- Flexible to work in extended / adjusted timing
- Proactively identify & mitigate technical issues.
- Able to work as a team member or solo contributor
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Able to work in fast pace high performance development environment Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.