Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022 for the post of Software Engineering Specialist at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Software Engineering Specialist|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Freshers can be considered for the role.
- Sound knowledge of OOAnalysis & Design, SQL Databases.
- Strong debugging and unit testing skills using a well-known and accepted unit testing framework
- Hands on knowledge in web technologies like ASP.Net and web servers such as IIS
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing using tools such as NUnit and MSTest
- Understanding of code versioning tools and CI/CT/CD processes
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set
- Contribute to the team and works with direction from senior team members or management, beginning to work independently
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation
- Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
Be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution by understanding and applying GE processes
How to apply GE Healthcare Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now