GBPIHED Recruitment 2022 – G. B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment (NIHE) invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk. The education qualification should be 12th Pass. Interested and eligible candidates can send their CV with relevant documents through Email on or before 31st January 2022. The details of Vacancy, Eligibility and Selection process is given below.
GBPIHED Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk|
|Salary||Rs.19.900 – 63,200/month|
|Job Location||Indian Himalayan Region|
|Last Date||31st January 2022|
- The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
- The candidates must have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Lower Division Clerk should be 18-27 years.
- 1 post (Reserved for the candidates belonging to ST)
- The salary for the post of Lower Division Clerk is Rs.19.900 – 63,200/month
Selection Process GBPIHED Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be based on Written/ typing test or Interview.
How to apply for GBPIHED Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Lower Division Clerk on or before 31st January 2022
For More Details : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now