Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2021 – Gautam Buddha University invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer/Fire-Cum-Security Officer/Junior Engineer – 05 Posts are purely temporary on contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Graduates/Diploma are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form through postal on or before 22 June 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Gautam Buddha University: Gautam Buddha University, established by the Uttar Pradesh Act (9) of 2002, commenced its first academic session at its 511 acres lush green campus at Greater Noida in August 2008. The University is fully funded by the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) and the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA), the undertakings of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission under UGC Act and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities. The academic programmes offered by the University are recognised by the University Grants Commission of India and various other Statutory Bodies, Councils, whichever are applicable in individual cases.
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2021:
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer/Fire-Cum-Security Officer/Junior Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer/Fire-Cum-Security Officer/Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 42,000/-Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||22 June 2021|
- Graduate in Electrical/Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with at least 3 years of relevant experiences. Desirable: Knowledge of working in computerized environment.
Junior Engineer :
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering with at least 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. 03 years of relevant working experience in an established organization in case of Diploma holders. Desirable: Knowledge of working in computerized environment.
- A Graduate or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution. At least 10 years experience in Police/Para-Military forces/Armed Forces not below the rank of Sub-Inspector (Exe)/Subedar or an equivalent position with Exemplary service. Holding a Valid Driving License to ride Jeep/Motor Cycle.
- Desirable: Completion of a course in Fire Fighting or Unarmed Combat Course in Army or Para- Military Force. Should able to speak English and Hindi.
Age Limit: 40 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Fire-Cum-Security Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 42000/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 42000/-
- Fire-Cum-Security Officer – Rs. 42000/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs.32000/- P.M (for retired person) Rs.25000/-P.M. (for direct recruitment)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.32000/- P.M (for retired person) Rs.25000/-P.M. (for direct recruitment)
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send application from (on prescribed format) along with all relevant documents for one or more post(s) through speed post to the following postal address on or before 22 June 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Gautam Buddha University,
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar 201312 U.P.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now