Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Court Manager / Stenographer in various disciplines. There are totally about 142 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree / MBA / Diploma / ITI are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023:
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 for Protocol Assistant:
|Job Role||Protocol Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000-70,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh (Assam)|
|Last Date||03 April 2023|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Vacancies – Detailed Eligibility:
- A Graduate from any UGC recognized university will be eligible to apply. A candidate pursuing graduation or awaiting final result need not apply.
- The candidate must have adequate knowledge (reading, writing and communicating skills) of the official language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- Preference shall be given to a candidate possessing knowledge of various cultures, histories, flora and fauna of Assam and other North Eastern States and also the places of interest and importance.
- The candidate must possess a valid Employment Exchange Registration Number for the State of Assam.
Category wise Age – Limit (as on 03 April 2023 ):
- General – 40 Years
- OBC – 43 Years
- SC – 45 Years
- ST – 45 Years
- PWD – 50 Years
Total Vacancies – 01 Post ( UR)
Salary : Rs. 14000-70000/- with Grade Pay RS. 6200/-
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Selection Process 2023:
Selection process will be based on written examination and viva- voce. There is no negative marking.
- It comprises 120 objective type questions with 120 marks ( each question carries 1 mark) for a time duration of 2 hours.
- Topics – General English, General Intelligence and General Awareness besides special reference to Assam and other North Eastern States : 100 marks.
- Official language of the state of Assam : 20 marks ( Qualifying marks – 8 out of 20)
Viva – Voce:
- Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise mark sheet of the written test will be called to the viva-voce
- Viva – voce total marks will be 20
- Qualifying marks in Viva – voce is 12 out of 20 marks
Application fees/ Intimation charges (Non -Refundable):
- For SC/ ST – Rs. 150/-
- For all others – Rs. 300/-
- PWD – No fees
Payment Mode: Online only
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates who are interested can apply for this post online using the following link from 20 March 2023 to 03 April 2023.
For More Details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here
- Starting Date for Online Registration – 20 March 2023.
- Last Date for Online Registration – 03 April 2023.
- Last date for payment of fee – 06 April 2023 ( till bank transaction hours).
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 for Court Manager / Stenographer:
|Job Role||Court Manager / Stenographer|
|Qualification||Any degree / MBA / Diploma / ITI|
|Total Vacancies||141 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 14,000 – 1,10,000/-|
|Application Starts from||28 February 2023|
|Last Date||15 March 2023|
Court Manager :
- Bachelor Degree in any stream with Masters in Business Administration or Advanced Diploma in General Management from a University or Institution in India recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- 5 years working experience in Process Management or I.T. Systems Management or Human Resources Management or Financial Management.
- Good computer application skill having at least 6 months diploma in Computer
Stenographer Grade – II & III :
- Candidate must be a graduate.
- Should possess a Diploma certificate in stenography from recognized institute.
- Must have adequate knowledge of official language Assamese.
Age Limit ( As on 15 March 2023 ):
- Court Manager : 25 – 43 years
- Stenographer Grade – II & III : 18 – 50 years
- Court Manager : Rs 30,000 – 1,10,000/-
- Stenographer Grade – II : Rs 22,000 – 97,000/-
- Stenographer Grade – III : Rs 14,000 – 60,500/-
No.of.Vacancies : 141 Posts
- Court Manager : 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – II : 34 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – III : 96 Posts
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process for Court Manager includes Written Test / Interview.
- The selection process for Stenographer includes Stenography test / Written test / Viva voce.
- The written examination is OMR Based & it has three papers.
- On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, Project Report and Interview, the final selection will be made.
- In case of candidates obtaining the same grand total marks, the candidate who is senior in age will be given preference.
- The syllabus for each test will be explained in Advertisement ( Check Advertisement ).
Application Fees :
For Court Manager :
- For all others : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST : Rs 250/-
For Stenographer :
- For all others : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST : Rs 150/-
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 28 February 2023 12.00 pm to 15 March 2023 till 4.30 pm.
For more details ( Court Manager ) : Click here
For more details ( Stenographer ) : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Note : The inclusion of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Dates :
- Submission of Online Application : 28 February 2023
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 15 March 2023
- Last date for payment of fee : 18 March 2023 ( Till bank transaction hours)
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Gauhati High Court Recruitment?
Ans. At present Gauhati High Court having vacancies for Protocol Assistant/Court Manager / Stenographer - 141 posts
Q2.Who can apply for Gauhati High Court Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Any degree / MBA / Diploma / ITI are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date