GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING-GATE 2018 Exam notification is announced.The organizing Organizing Institute for GATE 2018 is Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.The score of GATE exam used for Higher education M.E/M.Tech/M.ARch in University Across the country.Eligible candidates can apply this position in gate.iitg.ac.in.The GATE score is also used by some PSUs for their recruitment.
GATE 2018 Eligibility:
Companies Hiring Through GATE 2018 Score:
|Company Name||Role||Eligible Discipline|
|HPCL Hindustan Petroleum||Officers||Chemical,Electronics,Electrical,|
|IOCL Indian Oil||Engineers/Officers||Civil,Electrical,Mechanical,|
Chemical,Electronics & Communication,Metallurgy,
Computer Sci & Engg,Instrumentation
|Power Grid PGCIL||Executive Trainee||Electrical,Electronics,Civil,Computer Science|
|BPCL Bharat Petroleum||Management Trainee||Mechanical|
|Vizag Steel||Management Trainee||Metallurgy,Mechanical,Electrical|
The following candidates are eligible to appear in GATE 2018.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who
are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of
- Holders of Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programs.
- Holders of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programs.
- Holders of Five-year Integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE/MHRD as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section Aof AM IE or equivalent
Exam Pattern: Examination for all the papers will be Computer Based Tests.
GATE 2018 examinations will be conducted in selected cities and towns in India as well as in the following cities abroad: Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Dubai (UAE), Kathmandu (Nepal), and Singapore.
GATE 2018 Application Fees:
For examination centres in India, the application fee is Rs 750 for female candidates, Rs 750 for SC/ST/PwD candidates and Rs 1500 for all other candidates. For examination centres in Dubai and Singapore, the application fee is US$ 100, and for Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu, US$ 50 will be applicable.The application fee has to be paid ONLINE. The application fee once paid shall not be refunded
Companies(Public Sector Units) May hire through GATE 2018 :
Highlight: BSNL Hired 2510 JTO-Junior Telecom Officer through GATE exam 2017
ADA, WBSEDCL, Central Electronics Limited, Oil India, MECL, Power Grid, BHEL, NBCC, NHPC, GAIL, NLC, IPR, PSTCL, ONGC,PSPCL, Mazagon Dock
To Apply GATE 2018 Exam: Click here
Important Dates for GATE 2018 Examination:
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 1st September 2017 (Friday)
Closing Date of Application Form: 5th October 2017 (Thursday)
Date of Examination: 3rd 4th 10th and 11th February 2018