Gartner Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Gartner Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Experience from 0-2 years is eligible.
- Successfully completed an Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Good relational DB experience (SQL)
- Good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- Experience with Java or .NET
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Experience with creation and deployment tools (Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus
- Exposure to Web scrapping is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Create scripts for a given source to harvest
- Work in Maintenance of scripts on a daily basis
- Work on a various internal tool to monitor and fix issues
- Peer technical review including design, code review, and testing
- As Associate Software Engineer, you are Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenge
How to apply for Gartner Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here