Gartner Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Gartner Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Experience from 0-2 years is eligible.
- Successfully completed an Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Good relational DB experience (SQL)
- Good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- Experience with Java or .NET
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Experience with creation and deployment tools (Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus
- Exposure to Web scrapping is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now