Gartner Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Associate Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurgaon Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Gartner Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
- Bachelor’s of Computer Science degree from a four-year College or University
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience building ASP.NET and C# based external facing web applications
- Strong MVC design paradigm experience
- Firm understanding of security considerations
- Strong MSSQL Database Development skills from an application development standpoint including functions and stored procedures.
- Must have strong Web UI knowledge and best practice skills.
- Knowledge and experience in building high performance web sites taking into account a client base which is dispersed throughout the world
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to provide technical solutions to complex business requirements
- Ability to provide accurate estimates of technology work and deliver high quality work on schedule
Who you are:
- Passionate about technology, self-learner who keeps abreast with latest developments.
- A team player who can comfortably work with distributed teams across the globe.
- Attentive to details and well organized.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What you’ll do:
- Understand Gartner’s domain, business model and work with business stakeholders to achieve corporative objective and goals by contributing to the development world-class marketing portal.
- Build web applications and services – translate requirements and designs into working software, follow coding standards, conduct code reviews, build appropriate unit tests & integration tests and follow security and performance best practices.
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the applications capabilities
- Own success – Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to application architecture, user interface and applying latest technologies
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced Agile-Scrum environment.
How to apply for Gartner Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here