Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
GAIL Gas Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Junior Associate / Senior Associate in various disciplines. There are 120 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MBA/CA/ICWA/Diploma/PG Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
GAIL Gas Recruitment 2023 for Junior Associate / Senior Associate:
|Job Role||Junior Associate / Senior Associate|
|Total Posts||120 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 40,000 – 60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starts from||10 March 2023|
|Last Date||10 April 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Educational Qualification :
Senior Associate :
- Technical : Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Production/Production & Industrial Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Civil with minimum 50% marks.
- Fire & Safety : Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fire/Fire & Safety with minimum 50% marks.
- Marketing : Full time Two years MBA with specialization in Marketing/Oil & Gas/Petroleum and Energy/Energy and Infrastructure/International Business with minimum 50% marks.
- Finance & Accounts : CA/CMA (ICWA) or Full time two years MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 50% Marks.
- Human Resource : Full time Two years MBA/MSW/PG Diploma with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management with minimum 50% marks. LLB degree will be added advantage.
Junior Associate ( Technical ) : Full time Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/Production/Production & industrial/Manufacturing/Mechanical & Automobile/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Civil with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum 02-year post qualification in line experience in respective discipline.
- One year apprenticeship in respective discipline will be considered as part of experience.
- Summer and vocational training will not be considered as part of experience.
Age Limit ( As on 10 April 2023 ) : 32 years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC(NCL) : 3 years
- PwBD : 10 years
- In case of Ex Servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than 3 years, the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or services for which a candidate applies for, he/she will be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding meeting the age limit.
- Junior Associate : Rs 40,000/-
- Senior Associate : Rs 60,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 120 Posts
Junior Associate ( Technical ) : 16 Posts
Senior Associate : 104 Posts
- Technical : 72 Posts
- Fire & Safety : 12 Posts
- Marketing : 06 Posts
- Finance & Accounts : 06 Posts
- Company Secretary : 02 Posts
- Human Resource : 06 Posts
Selection Process of GAIL Gas Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Written test / Skill test / Interview.
- For Senior Associate : Written test and a personal interview.
- For Junior Associate : Written test and/or Skill Test.
- Shortlisted/Selected candidates will be intimated individually.
- The candidates will have the option to appear for Written Test either in Hindi or English.
- Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage/ multiple stage selection process.
- In the event of number of applications being large, GAIL Gas Limited will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for further selection process to a reasonable number by suitably raising the minimum eligibility standards.
Application Fees :
- Candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (excluding applicable Convenience Fee and Taxes).
- SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply for GAIL Gas Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 10 March 2023 11.00 am to 10 April 2023 6.00 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- The selection process as indicated above is tentative.
- Tenure of engagement: As mentioned in the opening para, the engagements of above personnel are on Fixed Term Tenure basis for a period of three years with initial probation period of 06 months.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease based on project requirement at the sole discretion of the Company.