GACL Recruitment 2018- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited(GACL) Job notifications for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice. The detailed eligibility and application process of GACL Recruitment are given below.
About Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited- (GACL) was incorporated on 29th March 1973 in the State of Gujarat by Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (GIIC), a wholly owned company of Govt. of Gujarat, as a Core Promoter. GACL has two units located at Vadodara and Dahej, both in the State of Gujarat. It has integrated manufacturing facilities for Caustic Soda, Chlorine, Hydrogen Gas, Hydrochloric Acid, Chloromethanes, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Cyanide, Sodium Ferrocyanide. If you want more details about GACL visit www.gacl.com > about us section.
GACL Job Vacancies: GACL recruits candidates for their organization through the online application.Candidates who wish to join GACL can visit www.gacl.com career section for current openings available in GACL.At present, GACL announced vacancies for Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & Trade Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 8 July 2018.
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited(GACL) Recruitment 2018:
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Baroda & Dahej (Gujarat)|
|Last date||8 July 2018|
GACL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E / B.Tech in respective discipline from recognised University / Institute
- The respective disciplines are Chemical, Civil, Computer/IT, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation.
- Diploma in respective discipline from recognised University / Institute.
- The respective disciplines are Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical.
- 10th/ITI in respective trades.
- The respective trades are Attendant Operator (AOCP), Instrument Mechanic (IMCP), Maintenance Mechanic (MMCP), Laboratory Assistant (LACP), Fitter, Boiler Attendant, Electrician, Wireman, Welder, Computer Operator &Programming Assistant (COPA/PASA)
Apprentice Accountant: B.Com and having fluency in computer software.
Apprentice Back Office Assistant: HSC and having fluency in computer software.
- All apprentices shall be engaged under Apprentices Act, 1961 and “Mukyamantri Apprentice Yojana”.
- Candidates shouldn’t have done apprenticeship at any other organization.
Age limit (As on 30.06.2018): Below 25 years.
Contract period: The advertised position is for recruitment on contractual basis for three years, extendable on satisfactory performance for another five years, which may be extended for longer durations on completion of each contract awarded.
GACL Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage obtained during their respective qualification.
How to apply for GACL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 8 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here