FSI Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2017 – Job notification for the post of Technical Associate.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
FSI Forest Survey Of India Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Technical Associate|
|Qualification||M.Sc/M.A/ Post Graduate/Diploma|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||8 December 2018|
- Post Graduate in Science/Environmental Science/Applied Science/M.A. Geography or PostGraduate/Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/Institution.
- Working Knowledge of DIP/GIS.
Age limit(As on 8.12.2017): Below 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH.
Contract period: One year
Place of Posting: FSI, Dehradun/FSI, Zonal Offices/ Regional Offices of MoEF&CC across the Country.
FSI Forest Survey of India Recruitment Selection process:
- Shortlisting will be done on the basis of fulfilling qualification and age limit criteria.
Previous work experience if any would be provided due weightage during shortlisting and therefore, candidates should provide certificates from previous employers as a proof.
- The final selection would be based on performance in the written test and Hands-on test.
How to apply for Forest Survey of India (FSI) Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in FSI website www.fsi.nic.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 8 December 2017.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Joint Director (P&A),
Forest Survey of India,
Kaulagarh Road Post -IPE,
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 08 December 2017.
- Written and Hands-on test tentatively scheduled in the last week of December/1st week of January 2018
Note: The shortlisted candidates will have to produce the original documents on the day of written and Hands-on test.