Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
FSI Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2022 – Forest Survey of India has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Technical Associate. There is 10 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 18 October 2022. The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
FSI Forest Survey Of India Recruitment 2021:
FSI Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2022 for Technical Associate:
|Job Role||Technical Associate|
|Qualification||B.Tech/M.Sc/M.A/MCA/B.Tech/ Post Graduate|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||18 October 2022|
- Post Graduate degree in any Science subject or M.A. in Geography or MCA or M.Sc. in IT/Computer Science or B.Tech. in IT/Computer
Science/Civil Engg. from a recognized university /institution. Along with Diploma/Certificate Course of minimum 03 months duration in Remote Sensing/ GIS from a recognized University/ Institution OR M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Remote Sensing and GIS
Age limit(As on 01.10.2022): Below 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- Technical Associate: 10 Posts
- Technical Associate – Rs.31,000/-
FSI Forest Survey of India Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection will be done based on the procedure that will comprise two parts- (i) Written (multiple —choice/short answer type) (ii) hands-on-test on the use of Remote Sensing and GIS software (only those candidates who qualify written test will be asked to appear in Hands on test).(iii) Interview
- The candidates may have to make suitable arrangement for stay on their own as the walk- in test may take more than one day. Candidates called for walk-in test are required to bring their mark sheets and experience certificates in original.
How to apply for Forest Survey of India (FSI) Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 October 2022.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Note: The shortlisted candidates will have to produce the original documents on the day of written and Hands-on test.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now