FSI Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021 – Forest Survey of India has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Technical Associate. There is 44 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 19 March 2021. The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
FSI Forest Survey Of India Recruitment 2021:
FSI Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021 for Technical Associate:
|Job Role||Technical Associate|
|Qualification||M.Sc/M.A/MCA/B.Tech/ Post Graduate|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||19 March 2021|
- Post Graduate in any Science subject/M.A. Geography/MCA, M.Sc. in IT/CS and B.Tech. in IT/Computer Science from a recognized university
- Working knowledge of DIP/GIS.
Age limit(As on 01.04.2021): Below 30 years. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- Haryana: 1 Post
- Himachal Pradesh: 1 Post
- Jammu & Kashmir: 1 Post
- Ladakh: 1 Post
- Punjab: 1 Post
- Chhattisgarh: 1 Post
- Gujarat: 2 Posts
- Goa: 1 Post
- Madhya Pradesh: 2 Posts
- Maharashtra: 2 Posts
- A& N Island: 1 Post
- Arunachal Pradesh: 1 Post
- Assam: 1 Post
- Bihar: 1 Post
- Jharkhand: 1 Post
- Manipur: 1 Post
- Meghalaya: 2 Posts
- Mizoram: 1 Post
- Nagaland: 1 Post
- Odisha: 1 Post
- Sikkim: 1 Post
- Tripura: 1 Post
- West Bengal: 1 Post
- Andhra Pradesh: 2 Posts
- Karnataka: 2 Posts
- Kerala: 1 Post
- Tamil Nadu: 1 Post
- Telangana: 1 Post
- Delhi ( Forest Department): 1 Post
- Rajasthan: 2 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 1 Post
- Uttar Pradesh: 2 Posts
- FSI Headquarters: 2 Posts
- FSI Cell at MoEFF &CC: 2 Posts
Contract period: One year
Place of Posting:FSI at Shimla, Nagpur, Kolkata &. Bangalore and at FSI, Headquarter Dehradun
FSI Forest Survey of India Recruitment Selection process:
- Shortlisting will be done on the basis of fulfilling qualification and age limit criteria.
Previous work experience if any would be provided due weightage during shortlisting and therefore, candidates should provide certificates from previous employers as a proof.
- The final selection would be based on performance in the written test and Hands-on test on the use of Remote Sensing and GIS software (only those candidates who qualify written test will be asked to appear in Hands-on test).
How to apply for Forest Survey of India (FSI) Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 19 March 2021.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: The shortlisted candidates will have to produce the original documents on the day of written and Hands-on test.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now