Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
FrenusTech Off Campus Drive 2022 – FrenusTech has scheduled to hire for the recruitment for the post of AMS Design Engineer for B.Tech/ M.Tech graduates of 2021 passed out or before. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
FrenusTech Off Campus Drive 2022 :
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Test Date||29 April 2022|
Desired Candidate Profile:
Educational Qualification :
- Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech – 2021 passed out or before
- Required Experience: Freshers
- Good understanding of CMOS Device fundamentals,
- MOSFET Behavior and Circuit design concepts
- Layout know how and understanding.
- Hands-on experience preferred.
The Automation Engineers:
- Will work with design teams to enable competitive designs in terms of cost, quality and delivery timelines.
- Will work with IDMs / Foundries (Our Customers- either onsite or in ODCs) to automate / validate the Process Design Kits (PDKs) that are used to create VLSI chips.
Our core leadership team brings in vast expertise from various domains of VLSI design:
- Digital Design, Verification, and Physical Design (P & R)
- Analog & Mixed-Signal – Design, Layout, and Verification
- Foundation IPs- IOs, Memories, and Standard Cells
Skill Sets Requirements in general for this JD:
- Very Good in Programming Skills – Either Perl / Python Cadence SKILL Programming Language Pcell Development experience.
Additional Requirements For PDK Validation:
- Calibre-Rule Writing – DRC & LVS (For All Customers),
- Assura-Rule Writing – DRC & LVS (Only for TI Specific)
- Good in Fundamentals of CMOS VLSI design and Fabrication concepts.
- Good Layout Concepts, DRC, LVS, ERC, DFM, EM, Latchup.
Selection Process Details:
- 1st Round – Written Test (Basic Aptitude And Analytical Questions)
- 2nd Round- Technical Interview
How to apply FrenusTech Off Campus Drive 2022?
All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive through online and Online written test is conducted on 29 April 2022
For more details & To Apply : Click here