Franklin Templeton Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Trainee – Technology. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Franklin Templeton Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Trainee – Technology:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee – Technology|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Graduate Trainee – Technology: Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
Job Level – Entry Level
Required Skills Sets:
- The graduate engineer trainee will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and software, as well as programming languages such as Java, C#, C++, Python, etc.
- Familiarity & knowledge of operating systems, databases, and system administration tools.
- Understanding project requirements and contributing meaningfully to the project outcomes.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Establishing professional relationships with stakeholders while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence
- Be passionate about technologies and their implications on the business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team#ENTRY_LEVEL
Required Soft Skills:
- Highly committed and self-motivated.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates willingness to take ownership of role responsibilities.
- High regard for attention to detail and accuracy.
- A growth mindset is required to be successful in the role.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Proactive in identifying process improvements.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to apply for Franklin Templeton Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here