Fortrea Off-Campus Drive 2023 – Fortrea is scheduled to hire for the role of Safety Science Analyst on a contractual basis for B.Pharm/M.Pharm at Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the company: As a leading global contract research organization (CRO) with a passion for scientific rigor and decades of clinical development experience, Fortrea provides pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device customers a wide range of clinical development, patient access and technology solutions across more than 20 therapeutic areas. With over 19,000 staff conducting operations in more than 90 countries, Fortrea is transforming drug and device development for partners and patients across the globe.
Fortrea Off-Campus Drive 2023:
Safety Science Analyst
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Perform case intake and triage of the incoming safety information or reports from various sources either spontaneously or from a clinical trial
- Assist with processing of the adverse events, including but not limited to:
- Data entry of safety data onto adverse event tracking systems
- Write patient narratives & code adverse events accurately using MedDRA (for Marketed products, if applicable)
- Assist in the listedness assessment against appropriate label (for Marketed products, if applicable)
- Assist in generation of queries and collection of missing or discrepant information in consultation with medical staff, if needed
- Submission of expedited SAE reports to clients, regulatory authorities, ethics committees, investigators, 3rd party vendors, Partners and Fortrea project personnel, as required within the agreed timelines
- Assist with processing and submission of expedited and periodic reports to worldwide regulatory agencies or other recipients (Clients, Regulatory Authorities, Ethics Committees, investigators and Fortrea project personnel etc), and prioritise the reports for processing and submission within the regulatory and/or study specific applicable timelines
- Assist in the reconciliation of databases, as applicable
- Work within the Quality Management System framework, including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), departmental Work Instructions (WIs) etc as appropriate
- Assist in the maintenance of supporting files/ documentation regarding adverse event reporting requirements in all countries, if applicable
- Support upload/archival of case/study/project documentation, as appropriate
- Build and maintain good PSS relationships across functional units
- Support compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirements
- Any other duties as assigned by management
How to Apply for Fortrea Off-Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.