Fluor Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Associate Design Engineer for Engineering graduates at New Delhi Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Fluor Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Design Engineer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and one (1) year of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
How to apply Fluor Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here