Fluor Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate Design Engineer for Engineering graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fluor Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Design Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 4 Years|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Experience: 1 – 4 Years
- Engineer-in-Training achievement status accomplished
- Advanced knowledge of discipline codes and standards, commercial availability and cost of materials
- Practical field experience
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job-related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/ national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Perform and check routine calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple engineering complexity
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Participate in equipment and material procurement activities
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply for Fluor Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here