Fluor Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Associate Design Engineer for Engineering graduates at New Delhi Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Fluor Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Design Engineer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and one (1) year of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
How to apply Fluor Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here