Flowserve Recruitment 2022 scheduled for a role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Flowserve Recruitment 2022 details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- B.E/B.Tech/BS or BA in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer, or in a related occupation
- Experience supporting various IT systems. Understanding issue resolution processes and 3rd party resolution tools such as Unisys – Participated in a full life-cycle application implementation experiences from requirements to production support
- Customer service attitude and must be adept at communicating with non-technical business personnel
- Excellent business engagement, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix team structure
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage, deliver, and support IT initiatives that identify, design, implement creative business and technology solutions for business operations –
- Establish relationships with business users and engage in day-to-day interactions with business management, sponsorship, key business application owners and act as their trusted IT adviser
- Support key business applications from conception to grave i.e. be responsible for product management (need identification), implementation, training, ongoing health & support and finally transition to newer technologies or landscape –
- Makes efforts to understand & learn business and technical and functional skills needed to do the job
- Adherence to Flowserve policies and procedures – Other duties as assigned.
How to apply for Flowserve Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this recruitment through online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now