Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023 – Flowserve is scheduled to hire an Applications Engineer -Commercial Operations– Junior (Associate) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Applications Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Applications Engineer: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control with min. 7 CGP. (All Subjects cleared in 1st attempt) – Freshers.
- Customer focused with a results-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail & Practical Thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring effective communication and collaboration across varying functional/business platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to establish priorities and work to specific deadlines with little supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to work independently and be a team player with a global mindset and approach.
- Promote a positive and professional working atmosphere, where the status quo is challenged to improve, and the team is driven toward creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Generate high quality, on time, value priced proposals to facilitate order fulfilment.
- Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate optimization.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of valve applications and types, a clear understanding of parts, programs, and processes to best drive solutions to our valued end user customers.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Provide technical support to sales and customers on valve products and applications.
- Develop and maintain valve pricing and logistics information.
- Assist with the preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies.
- Review customer specifications and documents to apply current Flowserve technical and commercial requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control with min. 7 CGP. (All Subjects cleared in 1st attempt) – Freshers.
- Strong technical knowledge on core subjects: Fluid Mechanics/Metallurgy/Thermodynamics/ Electrical and Electronic Measurements/ Control Systems and Process Control Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a team of experienced engineers.
- Chance to learn the valve industry.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
How to Apply for Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply : Click here.