Flextronics off campus drive 2019 scheduled to hire B.E/B. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical) graduates for the role of Junior Engineer-GBS Engineering. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Flextronics Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience as an in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in the EMS industry
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in the global component database.
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/ Electronic & Indirect materials.
- Quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets.
- Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies.
- Monitor Component EOL and manage the component obsolescence.
- Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the Company.
How to apply for Flextronics Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here