Flexera Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate Quality Assurance Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore. Here we describe the detailed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
Flexera Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: MCA or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required.
- Knowledge in different testing types like Functional, Regression, Integration testing is desirable.
- Should have good knowledge in identifying & writing Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Sound knowledge of Defect Management Cycle.
- Operating System knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong quality orientation and customer focus.
- Good to have hands on experience with any programming language and/or any object-oriented programming knowledge.
- Takes initiatives. Undertakes self and team’s activities.
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of the Product: Acquire product/domain expertise which can help to deliver good quality product.
- Comply with the QA process: The role requires the QA engineer to follow all the processes as part of our deliverables.
- Team Coordination: Should be able to liaise with team members effectively.
How to Apply for Flexera Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here