Fission Labs Off Campus drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech-2015 & 2016 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Fission Labs off Campus Drive Details:
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Only 2015/16 graduates with a B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MSc degree in computer science or related field with minimum 60% throughout the academic career.
- Interest/passion for programming. To showcase the same, we expect you to answer the assignment which will be shared with you through an email and bring the answers along with your resume to the walk-in
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid analytical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
How to apply Fission Labs Off Campus?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in the following venue on 18 March 2017-9.00 A.M.
To Apply: Click here
Plot No: 703/A
Road No: 36, Jubilee Hills
- You are expected to be at Fission Labs Office by 9:00 AM on 18th March ’17 (Saturday).
- You are expected to bring a copy of your resume, 2 passport size photographs and the answer sheet mentioned in point 3 of “What we look for/Skills” section.
- You are expected to bring copies of your certificates and mark sheets (Only Photocopies)
- Candidates who get through the screening test will be given written test in aptitude and technical
- The written tests would be followed by technical discussion.
- Shortlisted aspirants will be notified for Management & HR discussions in the next week.