Fiserv Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Fiserv Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (CS)/MCA
- Should have minimum of 1-2 years of experience in developing web-based UI applications in Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 using C#.
- Should have basic understanding in Polymer JS. Having experience is advantage.
- Should have the ability to consume and create APIs and web services using REST.
- Should have a good understanding in User Interface design, Design process, responsive web designing, Cross- browser compatibility, and DOM implementations, etc.
- Should have understanding in developing unit tests and mocking framework for C#/.NET.
- Experience in Agile environment is advantage.
How to apply for Fiserv Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here