Fiserv Recruitment for Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fiserv Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate QA Analyst|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (CS)/MCA with 0-1 year experience
- Experience in software QA test methodologies.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools
- Experience in writing Database queries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects to meet the deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Understand and learn the existing EP products.
- Interact with multiple product/delivery teams.
- Perform test execution for multiple software products and releases.
- Work independently with minimum supervision to meet the deadlines.
- Create and maintain documentation including: Release processes, Test Plans, QA Process Docs, and SharePoint site.
- Assist in process changes within the PS organization to support a Consulting Quality strategy across the PS organization.
- Assist and represent Professional Services Quality Assurance team during the product release cycle.
How to apply Fiserv Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here