Fiserv Recruitment for Software Developer Associate for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fiserv Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer Associate|
|Branch||CSE,IT (or) Equivalent|
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
- Familiar with SDLC and build processes, coding standards and time/defect tracking tool
- Good written and verbal communication skills (assertiveness and collaboration)
- Flexible attitude toward type of work (development and support)
- Open to adjust work timings on need basis (under special circumstances only)
- Positive mindset to perform and deliver good quality work under tight timelines
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
- Develop Mobile UI and underlying business logic.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation
- Track and report daily and weekly activities
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation
- Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
- Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
- Strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and Project management
How to apply Fiserv Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this position in online by following link.
To Apply: Click here