Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2021: Fiserv scheduled off campus drive for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc-2019/2020/2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education Qualification : B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech,MCA,M.Sc.,(CS,IT), MBA (IT)
- Education Streams: Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics
- Year of Passing out: 2019, 2020, 2021
- No Backlogs
- Passing percentage : X/ XII/ Graduation (Overall 60% or more )
- Certifications(Optional): Any java, Dot Net, Testing Certification will be Preferred
- Interest in learning and using digital and traditional technologies
- Understanding of SDLC, development processes and life cycles preferred (SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall)
- Must have sophisticated Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and verbal communications skills
- Strong resourcefulness; a self-starter with analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changing priorities
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- MR interview
How to apply for Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Note: For better chance apply through an employee referral
For Employee Referral: Ask any Fiserv employee to refer you against Job Requisition number R-10240661 on Workday. Job Applications without resume attachment will not be considered as valid referrals.
Employee Referral Announcement: Click here
Note: If you don’t know any Fiserv Employee Search in Linkedin and find an employee and ask for a referral or try in your friends/senior circle.If you are not able to find msg 9444100128 on WhatsApp.