FIS Walk-in Drive 2017 for Java IT Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA on 24 September 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
FIS Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Java IT Trainee|
|Venue Date||24 September 2017|
- BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech with Computer Science Background only..
- 0.2-1 years of design and development experience in Core Java, EJB and J2EE Enterprise applications
- Good knowledge in SQL and RDBMS
- Exposure to server side programming
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and experience in creating and exposing services
- Applied techniques to improve the modularity of web applications
banking experience is an advantage
- Technical Cum Aptitude Test
- F2F Technical Round discussion
- Managerial Round
- HR Round
How to apply FIS Walk-in Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this walk-in drive in online and attend drive in the following venue on 24 September 2017-9 AM to 12 PM.
To Apply: Click here
FIS Global Business Solutions India Private Limited
SJR I Park, 2nd Floor, Block Warp,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore 560 066.
Land Mark: Opposite to Sri Sathya Sai Hospital.