FIS Recruitment 2020 – FIS scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- E2open Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
- Nagarro Recruitment 2020 for Software Trainee
FIS Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development • Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations and operations within the assigned line(s) of business
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs.
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements. • Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
How to Apply FIS Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here