FIS Recruitment for the role of System Engineer at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
FIS Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||System Engineer|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from any recognized university
- one to three years of operations or technical support experience desired
- Provide 24/7 client support (Banking client) and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Monitoring the test and production environments using the remote tools. (Big Brother,
- Autosys, What’s up Gold) resolving or escalating to appropriate groups.
- Support critical Global Plus application production and test environments. (internal and client base)
- Provide client support online, phone, or email.
- Work in 24×7 shifts as required.
- Install new releases, maintenance updates, patches as scheduled. (FIS internal also client test and production)
- Responsible for password reset/modification for FIS user accounts.
- Resolve interface processing issues. FIS internal also client test and production (Autosys)
- Participation in the yearly disaster recovery tests for ASP clients.
- Performing client upgrades on test and production databases for ASP clients.
- Performing client upgrades on test and production databases for in-house clients (remotely and possibly onsite).
- Review the transmission log failures and troubleshoot.
- Troubleshoot/resolve automation and application issues.
- Work in a Team environment
How to apply FIS Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here