FIS Recruitment scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of IT Trainee at Gurugram Office & Software Developer (C# Developer) at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
FIS Recruitment 2018 Details:
FIS Recruitment for IT Trainee:
|Job Role||IT Trainee|
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college preferred or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Basic decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and/or clients
The IT Security Analyst serves as a liaison between Information Security and Business Units to ensure continuous compliance with the Access Review Program. The primary responsibilities of this position include maintaining schedules, facilitating entitlement reviews, and providing statistical reporting.
How to apply for FIS Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this recruitment by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
FIS Recruitment for Software Developer:
|Job Role||C# Developer|
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Looking for an resource with 1-4 Yrs. of experience
- Nice to have Skills: HTML, CSS, jQuery, ASP.NET, SQL, Entity Framework, LINQ (Language Integrated Query), Bootstrap (UI library), Telerik Web Controls.
- Willing to take new challenges
- Excellent Communication.
- He/She will be required to work in India afternoon time (1 PM – 10 PM/ 2 PM – 11 PM) to overlap with US
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Training or experience with Team Foundation Server is helpful
How to apply FIS Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here