FIS Recruitment 2020 – FIS scheduled to hire for the role of Network Analyst I for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- TIBCO Recruitment 2020 for Associate Support Engineer
- L&T Infotech Recruitment 2020 for Service Desk Analyst
FIS Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Network Analyst I|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Knowledge of network technologies, i.e., routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, DNS
- Knowledge of basic IT technologies, i.e., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture
- Requires knowledge of basic office tools
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs device configurations, internal operating system upgrades, and software upgrades, and deploys network devices including routers, switches, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Follows documented network services processes and procedures – identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
- Monitors respond, and provides resolution for all network problem and incident tickets.
- Utilizing a case management system (CMS), document status updates, and problem resolutions.
- Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management.
- Responds to customer requests as defined by management completing assignments in a timely manner with an acceptable level of quality.
- Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures; assists with troubleshooting circuit equipment and all other network issues.
- Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
- Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
- Maintains network services documentation related to work area.
- Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements.
How to Apply FIS Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here