FIS Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of IT Trainee post for Engineering graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
FIS Recruitment 2019 Details:
FIS Recruitment 2019 for IT Trainee:
|Job Role||IT Trainee|
- Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in Java, Spring framework
- Experience/Knowledge on Web API / Restful Services
- Experience/Knowledge on HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of Database – Oracle/SQL
- Exposure to using any of IDE (Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA) and debugging skills
- Willing to learn & adapt new technologies relevant to the project quickly
- Proficiency in industry-standard software development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal skills
How to apply for FIS Recruitment?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the role of IT Trainee in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here