FIS Recruitment 2020 – FIS scheduled to hire IT Trainee for Bachelors Degree graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
FIS Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||IT Trainee|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience: Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
- Basic knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development and/or information systems architecture appropriate for IT function
- Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingly seeks and shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with others
- Basic decision-making, problem-solving, team building and time management skills
- Ability to learn and utilize appropriate equipment, tools, software and methods
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of basic/developmental tasks and activities that are appropriate for the IT function.
- Researches and analyzes appropriate information technology practices, processes and procedures.
- May also gain a high-level understanding of basic financial services/banking practices and processes.
- Attends appropriate training to gain knowledge and understanding of essential subject matter.
How to Apply FIS Recruitment 2020 for IT Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here