FIS Recruitment scheduled for the role of Engineer – Systems for Engineering graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
FIS Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Engineer – Systems|
- High school diploma or GED. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferable or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of client objectives and business priorities and FIS role in achieving those objectives and priorities
- Knowledge of costs/benefit implications of products and services
- Ability to understand real need behind client stated needs, to anticipate client future needs, to discern business opportunities in client needs and work effectively with multiple client contacts
- Proactively take steps to better client relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Investigates known error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures.
- Recognizes abnormal processing conditions and determines appropriate actions required
to resolve issue(s) and complete processing.
- Makes use of available documentation to resolve errors.
- Maintains the production scheduling system and new/improved work procedures.
- Researches and resolves user problems as well as issues and problems with software
systems, production processing and production environments.
- Coordinates testing of applications, systems, processes and procedures, hardware and/or software changes.
- Analyzes and implements changes or additions to software systems and production procedures.
- Maintains the production support disaster recovery/business continuity plans.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
How to apply for FIS Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here